We should follow your lead and give kudos to those who give great customer service. Too often all we hear on the forum are complaints - I guess that is just human nature. Taking my own advice, here are several companies which have given me great customer service:
1. I. G. Burton Truck & Bus Center in Milford, Delaware (authorized Cat, Cummins, and Spartan service). Best to make an appointment with Jen. Burton is the place to take your DP for service in this area.
2. Hitchens Tire Service in Milford, DE. Big truck experts (and MHs).
3. Delmarva RV Center in Milford, DE. They installed my new front roof AC unit and new thermostat. Also found leak and repaired hyd line to HWH jack.
4. Als Diesel in Janesville, Wisconsin. Replaced water pump. Called after hours on Wed and he was out early the next day to where we were camped to make sure he would get the right part. Came back in the afternoon and replaced pump, coolant, and serpentine belt in less than two hours. He also spent approx 1/2 hr solving an unrelated nagging problem at no charge. His office handled the paperwork with my service contract provider for reimbursement.
5. Transport Equipment in Missoula, Montana. Authorized Cummins and Cat service. Replaced H2O/Fuel filter with faulty sensor (hate those alarm buzzers). We pulled in off the interstate and were on our way to the campground in less than 1 1/2 hr. We did call ahead from the road earlier in the day, however, to make the appointment.
6. GRC Tire Center in Columbia Falls, MT. Bought replacement chassis batteries. They came out to campground the same day ordered and installed the beasts for $75 labor charge. Price on batteries was fair.
7. JC Refrigeration in Shipshewana, Indiana (near Elkhart). Replaced cooling unit of failed Nevercold 1200LRIM refer. Made the appointment one day, arrive morning of the next day and JC pulled refer out, installed new helium charged Amish cooling unit, replaced refer in cabinet, tested unit - all by lunchtime. Has work great since June 2017 installation.
2005 Beaver Monterey 36' 400 hp Cat C9
2004 Newmar DS 4009 DP Sold 8/18
2008 Chev Trailblazer toad
Delaware beaches ----- DW & Kip the Wonder Dog