Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #1

Question Northern Ohio Shop Recommendations

I am picking up my New to Me 2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35j this coming tuesday. I have primarily done my own work on my previous Class b's, This is my first Class A. Looking for recommendations on a good service center in northern Ohio to handle items, I'm not familiar with. IE Slides and levelers. I realize that over time I will gain experience in these items, but I need a starting point. Any Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
wmckinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via AIM to stearn
Where in northern ohio?

Equinox Toad
stearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Had some emergency work done here: Shafer's Truck & RV Sales, LLC - Home while going through Ohio two years ago. Great service. Reasonable price. Techs knew their stuff.
artmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #4

I'm in the Cleveland, Thanks
wmckinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
BE sure to check RV Service Reviews RV Service Review
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #6

I have had very good luck with the RV doctor just outside of Norwalk. Very friendly and they know their stuff. Prices have seemed to be reasonable over the years. Also B&B rv in Milan. Small store but very knowledgeable and customer friendly. These are the only 2 places my MH visits if i can not do the work myself. You may also try General rv in Akron/Canton. I did have to go there for a recall on my Damon.I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.
pacevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #7

Try Seville RV Repair

I just had an electrical problem with my Class A and called Seville RV which is close to the Route 3 exit off I-76/224. I called this morning and they said bring it right out and we can work on it right away. I did just that and they rewired some bad neutral connections in my power converter electric panel and fixed a running light that was not working on the outside of the coach. I arrived at 9am and was on my way by 11:30am! I had them replace my skylight earlier this year and found the work very well done and the prices are quite reasonable compared to the bigger dealerships. They can be reached at 330-769-3070. I have been very pleased with their service and it is not far from Cleveland if you come down I-71 to I-76 and then go east to first exit which is Route 3.