I'm new here, so please forgive me if this was discussed somewhere else, but I just recently bought a 2006 Daybreak 3276 by Damon that has a 5500 Onan genny on it. The previous owner said that there are no issues with it, and it always ran. However, her husband who has passed always set that up, so not sure if there's something he may have done to get running. I can't get it running myself w/out jump starting it at the genny itself. It runs just fine after doing this, but just won't turn over/crank/start unless jumped. I can hear the fuel pump running when trying to start. Here's what I know:
1. All batteries seem to be good.
2. I've tried starting on the Genny itself and inside the coach.
3. It won't turn over with the coach running or plugged into Shore line.
4. Battery disconnect is NOT in store mode.
5. Has plenty of Gas/Oil.
6. All other electrical within the coach operate just fine (the slides, lights etc...)
7. Breakers on Genny are set to on.
Am I missing a switch somewhere that is used when it's stored that I'm not turning on, a fuse somewhere that I just can't find etc...? I've been banging my head on this ever since we go the coach. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!