RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #1

Power gear acting up

I have a power gear air leveling system, air only and no jacks. We are living in coach and our 2008 Dynasty has been parked for 5 months. Now we are hearing a couple beeps every once in a while and noticed that the power gear panel in turning itself on and off. We park on level spot so we dump the air bags and do not use the power gear. I started the coach and the bags filled up, then turned on the power gear to auto level and it would start to level then turn off. Then tried to level manually but it would again shut off. While doing these proceduars the power gear will keep turning on and off even when the key is turned off. Help wanted please.
ken bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
You might have a loose connection in one of the plugs. I had a loose plug where it plugs into the circuit board in the front electrical compartment. Giving me problems off and on until I finally found it.

Try unplugging and plugging back in all the connections. If it still isn't working, you can always call Valid Power Gear. They are out of Vancouver, BC.
windsorbill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #3

power gear

the front electrical bay is fuses only and I do not see any plug in in that area, or do you mean the push button pad that controls the power gear such as auto and manual level
ken bauer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power, power gear