Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-21-2018, 11:32 AM   #15

I am not sure you are looking at the right control panel. The one you describe sounds like the panel I have above my genny - box with big black weatherstrip around the frame and clear plexi on the face. The plexi is tucked behind a metal ledge at the bottom and there are 2 spring clamps at the top that pull it against the strip. It has a lot of circuit breakers to include the dash A/C CBs. That is not the HWH control box.
Did you look under the dash against the firewall? Follow the cabling from the touch control panel to the control box. Mine is about 3x5x12. The fuses are sticking out one end.
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-21-2018, 12:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpete View Post
you need a service/operators manual. that will show the location of the fuses and functions of each inside the control box. you most likely have a 625 leveling system. email me and i will send you a copy.
you can identify which system you have by
the touch panel. if it says hwh hydraulic leveling, its a manual push button system. if it says hwh computerized leveling, its a 625 system.
the 4 15 amp fuses at the top of the box are for the hydraulic jack solenoids. if they, or any one of them are blown, you have a burned out solenoid. when two of them are not working, that indicates either a bad ground, or a burned out solenoid. they use parallel grounding, so the one next to the burned out one is also a problem. when you have two burned out, its best to either replace all four, or have them all rebuilt.
email me at pfmaddox@att.net. i havent figured how to attach files here yet.
i can help. 1-602-549-3638
paul maddox
i work for hwh. i do not advertise, or sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.
Paul,
I forgot to include that on the touch panel it says “HWH Hydraulic Leveling.”
On a frame member above the hyd reservoir and next to what I assume is the control panel behind plexiglass there is a label with a model # AP 30043
Sandy Swede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKins View Post
I am not sure you are looking at the right control panel. The one you describe sounds like the panel I have above my genny - box with big black weatherstrip around the frame and clear plexi on the face. The plexi is tucked behind a metal ledge at the bottom and there are 2 spring clamps at the top that pull it against the strip. It has a lot of circuit breakers to include the dash A/C CBs. That is not the HWH control box.
Did you look under the dash against the firewall? Follow the cabling from the touch control panel to the control box. Mine is about 3x5x12. The fuses are sticking out one end.
Thanks, RKins. Not sure what else it could be but the control box for the HWH leveling system. The panel is just above the hyd reservoir and the 4 motors. There are 4 15 amp fuses on the top row as mentioned by azpete (Paul), the HWH employee.

See photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HWH 1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	199874   Click image for larger version

Name:	HWH 2.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	199875  

Old 04-21-2018, 02:29 PM   #18

I meant "solenoid valves" not "motors" in my previous post.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #19

Yep, your system is way different than mine. My touch panel says HWH Computerized Leveling. It's a 610 - what model do you have - did you figure it out? You have the right guy on the job (Paul).
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:38 PM   #20

Vintage RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
azpete, just commenting so I can save your info. I have an issue with one of my rear jacks and may want to get back to you later. Don't even know yet what brand they are but I've been told they're no longer available. Apparently the right rear will go down but not back up. When I bought it, the jack was inside a storage compartment. It's back on now but I gave up on the mechanic who was working on it and haven't tried to use the rears since.
Guy

Tags
fuse, fuses, hwh, jacks