Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-01-2017, 10:26 PM   #85

Foretravel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdave View Post
Thanks....Those rigs are just to big for our liking...We have a Winn 29R right now...If we had a third slide we would just keep what we have...Although I have owned 5 Class A motor homes have never had a pusher...Hence we are looking at the 31 & 32 Breeze but I have reservations with regard to power....
Before You buy that next coach... at least go drive an air ride DP....and as far as a Foretravel being too big,,They did make 34'ers.... older coaches ..yes but if taken care of,the year model means nothing..A couple of them here...
ALL Pre Owned motorhomes Inventory
Be sure to check out the engine size and heavy duty transmission with retarder(for the horsepower rating), fuel/fresh water and holding tank capacities &&&....the amount of basement storage compared to what you have had... and a superior air ride & leveling system.

OK got the "flame suit" on.....fire at will
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2017, 04:08 AM   #86

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgrace56 View Post
Wow...Thats a lot of money....I don't think I want to step out that far...I might go to the used market to see if that number can come way down....
You could by 2 Palazzos for that![/QUOTE]
That's absurdly Expensive! Overpriced by at least $150,000.
alpha99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:21 AM   #87

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I learned that I have a really good MH from the posts, we bought our 33AA a few months ago, it is quiet, nimble and hauls the jeep effortlessly, we get 10-11 mpg, hills are not an issue, up or down. We didn’t know a thing about MH, but the advice we received was spot on, diesel, under 35ft- there are 2 of us, used, but no more than 2 yr. my wife also required a washer and dryer. Bought a 2 yr old 33AA and have no regrets. We have looked at newer and larger coaches, but the is large for us, comfortable and works well
JOHNMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 06:25 AM   #88

Tiffin Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNMN View Post
I learned that I have a really good MH from the posts, we bought our 33AA a few months ago, it is quiet, nimble and hauls the jeep effortlessly, we get 10-11 mpg, hills are not an issue, up or down. We didn’t know a thing about MH, but the advice we received was spot on, diesel, under 35ft- there are 2 of us, used, but no more than 2 yr. my wife also required a washer and dryer. Bought a 2 yr old 33AA and have no regrets. We have looked at newer and larger coaches, but the is large for us, comfortable and works well
x2

After 3 years and 26K miles, just works perfectly for us and how we like to vacation/travel/camp.
Kiawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #89

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore View Post
Before You buy that next coach... at least go drive an air ride DP....and as far as a Foretravel being too big,,They did make 34'ers.... older coaches ..yes but if taken care of,the year model means nothing..A couple of them here...
ALL Pre Owned motorhomes Inventory
Be sure to check out the engine size and heavy duty transmission with retarder(for the horsepower rating), fuel/fresh water and holding tank capacities &&&....the amount of basement storage compared to what you have had... and a superior air ride & leveling system.

OK got the "flame suit" on.....fire at will
Thanks Dave...I will check it out....WOW...5-mil miles driving trucks !!!
scdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #90

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha99 View Post
You could by 2 Palazzos for that!
That's absurdly Expensive! Overpriced by at least $150,000.[/QUOTE]
Yes...That number is just over the top for me....These rigs depreciate really fast so I think if I were to want a high end coach I would just go to the used market where you get more bang for your buck...
Old 12-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #91

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNMN View Post
Thanks John....The Tiffin 33AA is where we first started a few years ago...Now Tiffin produces the Breeze in 31 & 32 so it prompted me to ask the Rep's why ?? We may come back full circle to look again at the 33AA...The New Air sounds very interesting but its a boat load of money....
Old 12-02-2017, 09:10 AM   #92

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiawah View Post
x2

After 3 years and 26K miles, just works perfectly for us and how we like to vacation/travel/camp.
Dave...I have spoken to you in the past about the 33AA haven't I ??
Old 12-03-2017, 06:06 AM   #93

Tiffin Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Dave...I have spoken to you in the past about the 33AA haven't I ??
Yep
Old 12-03-2017, 06:18 AM   #94

Tiffin Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
We have looked at the 33AA for a few years now...The new 32 BR just turned our head at the last show...Do you think the 33AA has sufficient power ??
Plenty of power. We regularly do the Appalachian mountains couple times a year, and have been on long extended trips out west 3 times thru the Rockies. Last year even did the Grand Teton mountain pass pulling our toad (thank goodness for exhaust brake coming back down....). It'll cruise all day on the interstate, it's just a very very solid platform as far as I'm concerned.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:58 AM   #95

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiawah View Post
Plenty of power. We regularly do the Appalachian mountains couple times a year, and have been on long extended trips out west 3 times thru the Rockies. Last year even did the Grand Teton mountain pass pulling our toad (thank goodness for exhaust brake coming back down....). It'll cruise all day on the interstate, it's just a very very solid platform as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks again Dave..Its great to hear from you again after you have put a significant amount of miles on your rig....RV show coming up in a month...

Tags
ace, diesel, motorhome