Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Redlands rv ??????????????

We are located in So. Cal and we plan to take the DP in for service and to have a few things checked out. This is our first time working with these folks and we would love to get feed back on this group from folks that have used this company to work on their RV. If you know of another local place that you would recommend over Redlands please forward their info and tell me why you think so highly of the group. We live approx 40 miles east of Los Angeles and need to locate a good RV Servicing Center. Our home is a 41ft Newmar Dutchstar and I am looking to have the oil changed, Front End Aligned, slides checked and reset, breaks checked and adjusted and a few other things checkout and repaired if needed.

Please tell us what you thinks about the Redlands RV Team.

Thanks TEEGEE1997
TEEGEE1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Redlands RV

The Dolphins, a National RV owners club, has had Redlands Truck and RV out to a couple of our rallies as they have, or had, a couple of RV techs from NRV working for them. They seemed to be pretty competent. We had no complaints. We have also mused Temecula Valley Truck & RV and they are a recommended service center by the Dolphins.

Happy Trails!

Darryl
desobelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
Check here: RV Service Review

fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I have never visited Redlands. But I have read dozens of reports here in the forum from folks who have, ALL positive.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #5

I never had service done by them but I have had the howner help me big time by phone more then once, I ould say that they are as good as it gets this guy helped me and he made no money on me, not a lot of of people do that now a days, Joe.
ninos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninos View Post
I never had service done by them but I have had the howner help me big time by phone more then once, I ould say that they are as good as it gets this guy helped me and he made no money on me, not a lot of of people do that now a days, Joe.
My exprience also. While I have not had my coach in to Redlands for service, I have been helped several times via telephone by the owner - all without any compensation. Further, I have never heard one complaint, but many happy customers compliment them for good service. I would consider them one of the best, and would trust their recommendations for all chassis problems. Probably the best in the So Cal area.
CarlGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #7

truck service

you can get your mh serviced at colton truck terminal on the frontage road next to I 10. easy off and on the freeway.
tom wilson
tom wilson is offline   Reply With Quote