Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-01-2015, 07:05 PM   #1

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Replacement of WH washer Bucket

The windshield washer fluid bucket on my 08 Workhorse W24 chassis broke off at it mountings. Discovered it hanging and being held off the ground by its' hose and wiring.
Anyone know the part number and source for a replacement??
Motor is still good and snaps into side of bucket.
I send an e-mail to WH parts and have not received a reply.
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2015, 07:10 PM   #2

Any chance you could post a picture of the old w/w reservoir ?
Could be a member, could remember it from an automotive application.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #3

Thor Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I went to Oriellys auto parts. It wasn't an exact part for part but it worked because it came with a new hanger. Off with the old and on with the new.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:38 AM   #4

DD, that was one of the first things that broke on my 2008 OTL when I first brought it home 2 years ago. I never found a exact replacement, the bucket is still good, just the plastic mounting attachments broke. I had a very competent mobile tech at my house to look at a couple other things on the moho, and he rigged up this mounting bracket from stock metal, and it has worked perfectly.

[/URL][/IMG]

Tags
ace, replace, replacement