Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-07-2018, 05:42 PM   #1

Question RV Tire pressure systems

What RV tire pressure monitoring system is easy to program?
steve258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-07-2018, 05:48 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
I've only tried the TST system, easy to follow instructions and there are videos on programming as well.
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:52 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
I just installed the EezTire. Watched a YouTube tutorial then installed it in 5 minutes.
First trip using it, easy to read and control.
Xman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:24 PM   #4

My ONLY complaint with my EezTire 515 system is that the display is virtually impossible to read through polarized sunglasses. Easy fix is remove the glasses for a minute or so while the system cycles through the wheels.

Functionally it's pretty much perfect.
WyCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:53 AM   #5

Gulf Streamers Club
Spartan Chassis
I have the Eez Tire. It is accurate and easy to program. Wouldn't mind if it had a larger monitor. I have had it 2 years going on 3rd and needed new sensor batteries this Spring, just under $20 at Walmart for 6 batteries. Not bad. This is the only system I have had so can't make any comparison.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #6

TireMinder was easy and they are helpful if you have questions.
sbleiweiss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
I've only tried the TST system, easy to follow instructions and there are videos on programming as well.
Ditto. And their customer service is truely the best!
TonyMac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #8

I bought a Bellacorp. Programed it in the basement using pressure from bike tire. 13K miles so far with no problems.
RandyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve258 View Post
What RV tire pressure monitoring system is easy to program?

I had a Pressure Pro system for about 7 or 8 years. Non-replaceable batteries and as I recall I was easily annoyed by the programming process.

When I figured it was time for new batteries, the new sensors were going to run me $500. And I’d still have the 8 year old display.

So I gave that system to my son in law for his utility trailer and bought a complete eeez tire system. More features and multiple programming options. Plus little labels for the sensors so once coded it’s a done deal and don’t need to do that again. I get maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years out of a set of batteries but they are cheap on Amazon and I like being able to put in new batts each spring and keep rolling without wondering if they are all good.

I would guess that for virtually all systems you have to code each sensor by position as a one shot event. I’d pick a system based on desired features since that’s what you’ll deal with each day, not the coding.
Civdiv99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, tire pressure