Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2017, 11:16 AM   #1

South Florida Rv Repairs

Good DAY All:
I need repairs to my 2005 Kountry Star. Roof membrane replace and horns replaced, window replaced and roof transition panel replaced. There is an RV Repair shop in Stuart, Fla named Signature RV Repairs. Can anyone pass on some info if they are familiar with this shop and owner... Curtis Roberts. Either good or bad info ....Thanks everyone....

Bob
lemofla is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Bob! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Hope you get the problems fixed quickly! Keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:08 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemofla View Post
Good DAY All:
I need repairs to my 2005 Kountry Star. Roof membrane replace and horns replaced, window replaced and roof transition panel replaced. There is an RV Repair shop in Stuart, Fla named Signature RV Repairs. Can anyone pass on some info if they are familiar with this shop and owner... Curtis Roberts. Either good or bad info ....Thanks everyone....

Bob
I live in Martin County and I have used and have been very satisfied with RV Mobile Solutions they come to you. If they cannot do the repairs I’m sure they would have a good recommendation. Call Ray at 772-494-9135.
Also in Jupiter there is a excellent RV service center called Land Yachts. Their phone number is 561-745-0242. Only problem there is they schedule at least a month out. Good people.
RVi 2 Auxiliary Braking System
iRent2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:20 PM   #4

South Florida Rv Repairs

Have used Curtis and Kurt many times and recommend without restraints. Good work, fair prices. Went today for a water pump problem quickly diagnosed and fixed. Parked next to a Newell also in for repairs. Many of us use him. Tell them Gus recommended them. Started using with original coach in 2007 after learning other members of the Treasure Coasters RV Club also used them.
Palms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:02 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Here is a web site that might help you find what you need.

RV Service Reviews
Towing 2014 Ford Explorer
veraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #6

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I live in the area but have not used them but I would stay away from Florida Outdoor Sports in Stuart they had our Motor home for a total of 8 weeks and two trips there and in the end we had to take it to Interstate RV in Ft. Pierce to get it fixed. Our experience with Interstate was very good they were fast and got the problems fixed I would recommend Interstate.
alounsbe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air, florida, repair, repairs