Clean cycle for 2100xc vented - remove lint from drum by hand between cycles
Page 1 of 1
Obtained from Splendide’s Technical operation, Westland Sales in
Oregon 800-356- 0766 (#5), or 503-656- 2280 (#5) technician San Saechao
PROCEDURE FOR CLEARING LINT
FROM MACHINE’S INTERIOR DUCT
1. Run*the unit without clothes and with the dry time off on cycle # 11.
2. When the water stops entering the unit push and hold the start
button until all the lights come on then release the button.
3. Next, move the cycle knob to cycle # 2 and press the start button
once (do not hold).
4. Let it run through that complete cycle.*
5. Do this twice.
If in frequent use, do this once each month to avoid buildup.
If the above treatment fails, try it again, adding a cup of white
vinegar to break down the deposited soap and fabric softener.
FALL BACK PROCEDURE
IF THE ABOVE PROCEDURE FAILS
1. Pull the unit out and remove flexible exhaust duct.
2. Pick out as much lint as you can from the air outlet on the back of
3. Put a garden hose in the outlet and blow the blockage into the
4. Run the washer on a short cycle. The blockage breaks up and
goes out the drain.
Suzie & Chuck USNR USAF USCGA Challenger Owners Club 2015 37KT Challenger, Demco Commander tow bar, Ready Brake, Sewer Solutions, Safe-T-Plus 41-230, 5-Star tune, towing 2017 Ford Edge FWD 3.6L V-6 four down & 385 FastTrack kayak in the basement.
Summer - Creede, CO Winter - Okeechobee, FL