Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-28-2016, 01:42 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGC View Post
We have a 2014 Tiffin 36LA;

1. Tiffin QC electrical problems(numerous)
2. Step wiring, (poor wiring with harnesses and door switch)(step
failure)
3. Believe it or not, the dashboard broken off cap lip and lifting while
drivingand letting bugs and grime in cockpit.Nice huh?
Optional: still working on problems including incorrect 20A main
which should have been 50A
HGC
In the 15 years, (120k miles), I've owned my coach I've repaired or replaced thousands of things in/on my coach to keep everything working correctly.,,,(ranging from relatively minor to major).

Right now the only thing that needs fixing is the $2500.00 worth of left front fiberglass cap damage caused by the tree branch that fell on my coach on 7/22/16.

Mel
'96 Safari, 148k miles
mel s is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-28-2016, 01:50 PM   #44
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigd9 View Post
1. A HW who won't look anything up while the coach is in motion.
2. Fantastic meals while on the road. (problem because I am gaining weight)
3. Too many fabulous places to see and explore, and not enough days in a year.

What's an HW?
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
What's an HW?
Being this is a family forum, I am going with Happy Wife
Old 07-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #46
HGC

Top 3 problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel s View Post
HGC
In the 15 years, (120k miles), I've owned my coach I've repaired or replaced thousands of things in/on my coach to keep everything working correctly.,,,(ranging from relatively minor to major).

Right now the only thing that needs fixing is the $2500.00 worth of left front fiberglass cap damage caused by the tree branch that fell on my coach on 7/22/16.

Mel
'96 Safari, 148k miles
Holy Cr--! That really SUCKS! I guess the key is finding the best repair facility closest to you. I feel your pain.
Not in the same league, but found out my plunger switch for the Kwikee steps is intermittent and must take on water. Need new one .
Good luck on your repair. Let all of us know your outcome. We collectively need to list excellent qualified service and repair facilities.Best wishes!
HGC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, problems