Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
I believe the one on sale does not have replaceable batteries which is why it is probably on sale.
dabrooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2014, 01:44 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgator View Post
The DW has asked me what I want from Santa, and a TPMS is on the top of my list. Reading the forums all the brands look to have a love it or hate it comment. Came across a brand a trucker suggested, anyone have any experience with these guys Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, TPMS - Home ?

Suggestions appreciated on your preferred brand and good/bad experience. Thanks
Those WASP are designed for primarily cars. Check out www.tsttruck.com
TST System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #17

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenson1234 View Post
Those WASP are designed for primarily cars. Check out www.tsttruck.com
How many cars have 22 wheels?

2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
nctox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
We monitor up to 22 wheels. Our systems also just won the Trailer Life and Motorhome Readers Choice Awards. We also are very well known and respected in the commercial trucking industry and carried and sold through the PACCAR Network parent company of Peterbilt and Kenworth, as well as select Travel Centers, and Pilot Flying J's, as well as the Boat Trailer Industry and sold through Bass Pro Shops, West Marine and Tracker Marine. We have been in business 8 years. We are very BIG on Customer Service and Satisfaction. We have tech support open until midnight 7 days a week as well. Please call me to discuss in more detail. My name is Mike Benson 770-889-9102
TST System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:35 AM   #19

TST is a great system, one style you have to send the sensors back to the manufacturer to have the batteries replaced. The 507 you can replace the batteries yourself.

TST 507RV TPMS INFO
Jamie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:01 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenson1234 View Post
We monitor up to 22 wheels. Our systems also just won the Trailer Life and Motorhome Readers Choice Awards. We also are very well known and respected in the commercial trucking industry and carried and sold through the PACCAR Network parent company of Peterbilt and Kenworth, as well as select Travel Centers, and Pilot Flying J's, as well as the Boat Trailer Industry and sold through Bass Pro Shops, West Marine and Tracker Marine. We have been in business 8 years. We are very BIG on Customer Service and Satisfaction. We have tech support open until midnight 7 days a week as well. Please call me to discuss in more detail. My name is Mike Benson 770-889-9102
Call Mike he can get you set up. Customer Service is an A+ plus they work great.
Thanks Mike for all your help setting me up
2 stroker
2 Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:26 AM   #21

I have the WASP and I love it. It shows me pressure and temp. It has programmable warnings for both and that is really handy. the only problem I have is that sometimes some of them stop reading. I think I need the booster to help the main unit receive the signals from the wheels.