Originally Posted by StevieT
Morning to all. My wife and I are purchasing an Allegro Bus and have a few warranty questions.
1. ECP protection and warranty. I have not gotten a price but sounds like a good investment for outside UV protection and inside fabric, counters, etc protection.
2. Tire Warrenty. 5 year protection, replacement and delivery for free.
3. Extended Warranty. Doesn't say how long it's for or a price. 100% parts and labor for $200 deductible.
Anyone have this and is it worth it?
1. Scam, Your paying a high, high price for a wax job, and when you have a problem they won't pay the claim.
2. Another Scam, when you have a problem they never have a matching tire in stock and want to replace it with a cheapo recap, also they can't find any one to come replace it in your area. So your left to find a replacement tire and installation yourself and submit the bill. Then they refuse to pay.
3. While there are a FEW good extended warranty companies around, most are worthless and will find some excuse to not cover what ever is broken. Read the policy VERY closely for what is NOT covered and what hoops you have to jump through to get something covered.
DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE DEALER TELLS YOU ABOUT ADD-ON WARRANTIES AND SERVICES. THEY SELL THESE TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY AT VIRTUALLY NO COST.