Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-28-2018, 09:33 AM   #99

The OP created this thread with a legit question, which was answered correctly several times, rather quickly.

Yet here we are almost 100 replies later because some apparently can't resist adding more and more silly/nonsense replies (IMO).

For those who want to continue this type of "participation", please allow me to suggest you concentrate your efforts over in this thread: http://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/are-y...er-101849.html which has become the mecca for that sort of thing. It has reached over 1,300 PAGES with over 18,000 posts of just such type of banter.

Please !!!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-28-2018, 10:17 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
The OP created this thread with a legit question, which was answered correctly several times, rather quickly.

Yet here we are almost 100 replies later because some apparently can't resist adding more and more silly/nonsense replies (IMO).

For those who want to continue this type of "participation", please allow me to suggest you concentrate your efforts over in this thread: http://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/are-y...er-101849.html which has become the mecca for that sort of thing. It has reached over 1,300 PAGES with over 18,000 posts of just such type of banter.

Please !!!
Amen
2005 Monaco Knight 40PLQ; Cummins 8.3L ISC330, Pacbrake, Allison 3000, Roadmaster RR8R, ScanGauge D, 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan VN750(Geezer Glide) on a Versahaul carrier pulling a 2013 Kia Soul+; 2.0L, 6 speed Sport shifter(great car) on an American Car Dolly(great dolly.)
Old 10-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #101

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
You do know is possible to unsubscribe from any thread that you don’t care to read, right? Personally, I rather enjoy the silliness. Life is too short as it is. Being silly makes it more fun.

There is another thread with a lot of bantering back and forth that has over 79,000 posts and has been running since 4/14/2013.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f64/r-u-a...oo-157739.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-28-2018, 05:25 PM   #102

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post
You do know is possible to unsubscribe from any thread that you don’t care to read, right? Personally, I rather enjoy the silliness. Life is too short as it is. Being silly makes it more fun.

There is another thread with a lot of bantering back and forth that has over 79,000 posts and has been running since 4/14/2013.

Shhhhh Ain't we supposed to keep TOT a seecrud???
Old 10-28-2018, 08:01 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by okmunky View Post

Yes I'm quite aware of how irv2 "works", having been an active member here since 2002.

Since you already know of at least two other threads "dedicated" to silliness, I would hope you and others would not feel the need to continue adding silliness to this one. In fact, that was my original point-a suggestion to keep the banter in the threads that apparently serve no other purpose.

Please read the mission statement. "Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts." You will see there is nothing contained therein about spreading "silliness". Since THIS thread was a legit question, asked and answered long ago, I simply suggested continuing to add irrelevant content was not needed or helpful.
I'm going to report this reply (mine) to the mods myself, hoping they will at least close the thread.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:57 PM   #104
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
This thread is now closed. The OP received their answer & the discussion has degraded to nonsense responses.

Thank you to all who respectfully answered the OP's question.

Lori-
Closed Thread