Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #1

Winnebago Vista 35B

Hello everyone. Quick intro, we are a family of 5, my DW and our kids (DS 7...DD15 & 2) and are looking to get back into camping. Our family started camping in a fully restored 1976 Apache Ramada. We had that for several years before upgrading to a Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid camper in 2008. Weeks before our first trip to Yellowstone in 2011 our Roo was totaled in a TX hailstorm. We rented a Class C to salvage the trip and we had a amazing time. Wife really loved having the C and I enjoyed it as well. So we are looking to transition away from bumperpull to MH.

We've been searching for a floor plan that fits our needs. We really wanted to get used, but the 2013 Vista 35B really caught our attention. Love the bath and a half with bunks. Haven't found much discussion on it, but couple questions or worries I had are:

1 - how well do the dual tanks work and how well they would drain? Are they connected or totally independent of each other?

2 - anyone had a chance to see one yet? Pros or Cons about them?

3 - Can't find any information on wheel size. Maybe I missed it but I assume they are 19.5's.

We aren't in any rush. Just trying to do our research. Couln't find a tread about this Floorplan so I thought I would start one.

Thanks and Happy Camping.
griff4217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
I love the floor plan, however this is from the 2013 Model Review on the Winnebago web site. You will probably have to wait a few months to see one in person.

The two tanks, black and gray, are separate, looks like you would have 4 tanks, 2-gray & 2-black. I am sure the 2-grays will drain as one, likewise the 2-black tanks.

I would imagine with a 22K chassis the wheels would be 22". Just checked the chassis specs, on the 35B & 35F the wheels are 22.5"

The big negative for me is the "Short" queen bed, if you are over 6' tall your feet will hang over the bottom.

fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago