Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2018, 11:57 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrirn View Post
I’ve ordered 12mm 32” wiper blades on 2 occasions from PPL Motorhomes in Houston. They are the Wt8-32’s mentioned above. Like you, I could not find a local source, even a truck repair facility. They had no clue.
Not to say anything bad about PPL as they are a good company. However, the exact same wiper blade at RVupgrades.com is apparently $11.69 less with lower shipping charges. If purchasing two, that's a $23.38 savings by ordering from RVupgrades.com.

I'd rather support an iRV2 sponsor even if having to pay a little bit more. But supporting an iRV2 sponsor and saving money is even better.

To OP: Call RVupgrades.com for shipping charges to Canada. They will accommodate shipping to your location.
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-23-2018, 05:06 PM   #16

Even though I can get 32 inch wipers I go with the 28 inch. I see no loss of useable clean windshield, the wipers run more smoothly and the lighter weight has to be easier on the motor. The fact that they are cheaper and readily available has no bearing on my decision but is an added benefit.
fpresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:59 PM   #17

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MbSouthwind View Post
I can't believe I'm having such a hard time finding replacement wipers.
My 34G 2009 Southwind has 32" wipers.
I read some guys went with 28" mostly due to the huge price difference...I would be OK with that too if I could find them.
I took the wiper arm off and went to Canadian Tire... it's a good thing I did.
The hook on the arm is wider than any wiper they had so No Luck.

I have been all over Google etc looking for these illusive wipers.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Dave
Dave, Denso is the original provider for your coach. The Denso rubber blade is part #LA60150-0150, if you want the entire wiper assembly it's LA847210-0840.

Hope this helps

This is one supplier. http://www.ase-supply.com/Denso_Wipe...60150-0150.htm

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 06:17 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc View Post
Not to say anything bad about PPL as they are a good company. However, the exact same wiper blade at RVupgrades.com is apparently $11.69 less with lower shipping charges. If purchasing two, that's a $23.38 savings by ordering from RVupgrades.com.

I'd rather support an iRV2 sponsor even if having to pay a little bit more. But supporting an iRV2 sponsor and saving money is even better.

To OP: Call RVupgrades.com for shipping charges to Canada. They will accommodate shipping to your location.
I ordered from RV Upgrades...shipped to the US border, getting a buddy to pick them up for me.
THANKS for all the help guys! Appreciate it.
Dave
MbSouthwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 09:00 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc View Post
Forum sponsor, RVupgrades.com sells the Wiper Technologies brand and they have a model that will fit the larger J-hook.

You'll be buying from a reputable online vendor and an iRV2 sponsor. Fast shipping and satisfaction guaranteed, LOL.

Wiper Technologies WT8-32 J Hook Wiper Blade - 32"

...for $25.53 each

Use THIS LINK for the Wiper Technologies application guide for RV wipers and you can confirm the part number for you coach on page 13: Fleetwood Southwind, year 09-16 is part number WT8-32

to add: the fourth review down is from a guy with a 2014 Fleetwood Southwind and he said it was a "perfect fit."

I bought mine from RV Upgrades a couple of years ago. Fit like a glove.
G Schulz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
southwind