Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #1

Workhorse P32 brake hose source?

Anybody have a source for the front brake hoses (aside from Ultra at $177 per side)? NAPA, Advanced and Pep Boys were a no go.
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #2

You may be able to have one made at Hyd hose shop
lrsses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:18 PM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
Rock Auto ???
Waiter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Try Mill Supply Inc. That is a sight that Oemy's Web site recommends. Also Car Quest, but I believe they are part of Advance Auto. They have had a few parts for my P32 in Abilene, Tx. I believe there is a place in PA, called Wheelerfleet. I have bought a few things from them also. P32 parts are getting harder to find. The in store computer at Autozone will not even let the salesperson lookup Workhorse. Workhorse is listed on their web site, and a few parts are located in the store. Like the ignition switch. LS309. But, give the Mill Supply a look, I believe my friend bought some from them not long ago.
hawkeye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:41 PM   #5

Get your part numbers from oemys website then order them from rockauto.

Raybestos hoses at a ridiculously low price compared to other vendors.

Also, to clarify, when ordering from rockauto, there are some parts available through the Workhorse chassis tab, however, I have found that the easiest way to get the part you need is to do a part search using your part number that you got elsewhere. A lot of these P32 parts crossover to other GM chassis and may not be listed under your specific chassis but they are the exact same part. Hope that makes sense.

Good luck with your project.
Fyrflie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:08 AM   #6

All those parts stores have the right hose......they just don't have someone qualified enough to look them up. Boy I miss auto parts store that hire auto parts people .
MotorPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:54 AM   #7
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Can't add to what others have suggested but noticed you are kinda new on IRV2 and wanted to say hello! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:01 AM   #8

I took Oemy's part Numbers and went to Napa. They crossed them and I got all 4 rotors bearings and seales. 4 Calipers and all rubber hoses. Premium brake pads for just over $900. All fitted great 2003 P32 and work fine.
Wrenchch3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:01 AM   #9
Commercial Member

yeah, when at the auto parts store, i use a one ton gm chassis for reference.
99 percent fill rate. just compare numbers off part with theirs.
azpete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake, p32, workhorse