Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-19-2019, 08:27 AM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Any MB Sprinter 2020 WEBSITES?

What has happened as I see nothing on the WORLD WIDE WEB about 2020-Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VANS? Nothing. Lots of 2018-2019 and up-filters calling them 2020 MB Sprinters.

But hey folks, what holds an RV off the Ground is the vehicle. As of today December 19th, 2019 I find NOTHING on the web anywhere relating to the vehicle a 2020-MB Sprinter website? Anyone?

Everyone wants to sell me stuff, and I would like to know what options have been added to the NEW MB VANS for 2020. I know Amazon is buying up 20,000 MB Vans. So they stopped selling their VANS to the public?
Dogman635UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-19-2019, 03:15 PM   #2

Any MB Sprinter 2020 WEBSITES?

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/f5...lay-10019.html

Seems like the real story has yet to emerge. Hard to understand how MB forgot to get Sprinters certified or that rules were changed that only affected Sprinters.
Knittler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 06:15 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittler View Post
MB Sprinter Disturbing News Delay - Class B Forums

Seems like the real story has yet to emerge. Hard to understand how MB forgot to get Sprinters certified or that rules were changed that only affected Sprinters.
I have not spoken with anyone as yet and was going to want until after the Holidays. The last word I had was from if I recall OCT 2019. Another Sprinter owner informed me that he had spoken with the Manufacturer and was looking for a delivery of Jan or Feb. I did not know about the EPA Issue and gives me more reason to just wait until Jan late or may February would be better now.

Thanks for the heads up on this new issue.

As for this post, my effort was only to find out what all the new options are in the 2020 MB Sprinter. Thinking there into sales and surely they have a 2020-MB Sprinter website with Models. EPA or not Amazon or NOT surely a website for 2020 Models and I found Nothing on line other than some sample videos on YOUTUBE, but not very informative.

But thanks for bringing all of this up to my attention, Not Ill let the other guys know what I now know.
Dogman635UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:58 AM   #4

Here's a YouTube from the Mercedes web site as well has the home page for the Mercedes Sprinter Vans direct info from Mercedes Benz:

https://www.mbvans.com/sprinter/home

https://youtu.be/B2FncM4yv18

Although I didn't see the changes as a direct comparison, the video does often mention "new" a lot. Many of the options are shown and demonstrated, albeit briefly.
Old 12-20-2019, 02:38 PM   #5

The new 2020 Mercedes sprinter has not been released in North America. Its sounds like they targeted its debut for next fall -but that is mostly rumor. The mbvans website is still selling the 2019 model.
RossWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class b, mb sprinter, sprinter chassis, sprinter van