Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2019, 09:23 AM   #1

Embassy RV

Wondering if anyone has any info on Embassy RV's (https://embassyrv.com).
Are there any owners out there or anyone ordering one? Would love to find out your views... Thanks for any info!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2019, 12:01 PM   #2

No personal info, sorry.
The tent/screened in rear porch makes it a little more unique.
The 600Ah option with high output alternator and auto-start engine to support a 12V DC 20K BTU a/c unit also sounds interesting.
Not enough bathroom pics, it says it's convertible, but it's probably mostly a "wet" bath?

I suspect they're a "bus" company that got bored and developed a B van. It does look interesting, though.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsofLife View Post
Wondering if anyone has any info on Embassy RV's (https://embassyrv.com).
Are there any owners out there or anyone ordering one? Would love to find out your views... Thanks for any info!
I called Embassy to get details on buying one of their vans. The sales guy was busy so I left a message. I never got a call back. Lost interest at that point.
Jlo11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:18 PM   #4

Terry Minix Interview

Met Terry Minix (VP of Embassy RV) at Florida RV Supershow. Even though their President had suddenly passed away, and the State of Florida messed up paperwork so they could not bring their RV's to show, he still came down to talk to anyone interested in the product. I got to interview him there. He was very accommodating and willing to discuss anything. I'm impressed with someone who is willing to go that extra mile... it goes a long way to show support and integrity, at least IMHO. For those interested...
Old 02-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #5

Be aware that Embassy RV is pretty new to the RV camper van scene. They are going to be a player very soon with their very unique philosophy of NO WOOD in their construction and other very interesting takes on tanks.

They are huge in the bus market with a lot of experience. I'd give them a bit of slack on communication and maybe try again to talk to them. I know I'm interested.

The great thing about them is they can bespoke a rig for you. Who does that in this day and age without charging HUGE money like the outfit Advanced RV in Ohio that does Mercedes units? Nobody, except maybe Phoenix RV.

That's what has me interested...
Old 03-01-2020, 12:48 PM   #6

If you want to know more about Embassy RV the "Go Small. Live Large!" YouTube Channel is a good source.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNi...7cSnemOl5B-2yw

Sure would like to hear more from current owners of Embassy RVs. I have no idea how many they have sold over the past few years. Seems like their presence is very small.

But they have a very unique product line and I'm looking at them seriously for my next van.
Boxster1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster1971 View Post
If you want to know more about Embassy RV the "Go Small. Live Large!" YouTube Channel is a good source.

Sure would like to hear more from current owners of Embassy RVs. I have no idea how many they have sold over the past few years. Seems like their presence is very small.

But they have a very unique product line and I'm looking at them seriously for my next van.
-----------------
I already follow Scott... met him at the Florida RV Supershow and toured Lily too!
Great guy and had a lot of info.
Also met Terry Minix from Embassy and we decided we are going up to see their RVs in March since we couldn't see them at the RV show. Hopefully will get a lot more info there.
Wish I could find current owners to talk to... wonder how many are out there?
Old 03-28-2020, 02:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsofLife View Post
-----------------
I already follow Scott... met him at the Florida RV Supershow and toured Lily too!
Great guy and had a lot of info.
Also met Terry Minix from Embassy and we decided we are going up to see their RVs in March since we couldn't see them at the RV show. Hopefully will get a lot more info there.
Wish I could find current owners to talk to... wonder how many are out there?
Thanks for making the videos on your visit to Embassy RV. Also saw you on the conference call today.

https://youtu.be/HIwSnO3J9EI
Old 03-28-2020, 11:45 PM   #9

What does their vans run?

SOLD 2013 Newmar Ventana 4346
msy4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by msy4us View Post
Apparently either diesel or gas, depending on which chassis you select.
ShelbyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 04:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Cost stated in past videos as $65,000 to $130,000.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:18 PM   #12

FYI... Embassy RV has been building RVs for decades now, as well as many other types of vehicles. I've posted an interview I did with Terry Minix here:
Old 03-29-2020, 08:21 PM   #13

Quote:
It's hard to pin down an exact price as they do "controlled custom" work.
Price depends on what van you want and what options you need. Terry has said in other videos I've watched that prices can go anywhere from the 80k range to the 130k range. He has also talked about having customers that have the same vehicle for 10 and even 20 years.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:10 PM   #14

Thanks for the videos. Very helpful...