Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2019, 04:07 PM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
In the waiting line for a new Class B

Yep, still waiting for the NEW Class B, Model Galleria 24A, to arrive. Waited two years up to April called and most big RV dealerships informed me they do not move as fast as the Class A, models. So if and when they get them they will sale. Now the best thing I was told is to order and wait. So we found a location near Coachmen factory and waiting for our order to come in.

Then AMAZON ordered, what 80,000 Sprinter Vans. Next was the recall of about 100-Coachmen's.

So here we are, waiting for our order to arrive into OHIO. Just ready and waiting as Football has now arrived and we have been hitting the roads, wherever the college team game is being played. While we wait for our order to arrive in OHIO. We have all the details worked out once called the Galleria is on the lot, so just a few phone calls and we're off.

So if anyone is wondering why am I asking the Group? Simple what if any information do you have on 2020-Galleria's rolling off Coachmen's lot to an OHIO dealership?

So next would be what, SNOW. RIGHT!!!
van-gogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-19-2019, 03:27 PM   #2

Yes, snow would be about right. Your RV will arrive just in time to show you that you need a winter package on it, or you need to improve the one they put in. I'm always amazed at how much necessary stuff is left off of new RV's, allowing the new owner a lifetime of fun chasing it all down.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:48 PM   #3

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full.Monte View Post
Yes, snow would be about right. Your RV will arrive just in time to show you that you need a winter package on it, or you need to improve the one they put in. I'm always amazed at how much necessary stuff is left off of new RV's, allowing the new owner a lifetime of fun chasing it all down.
Sorry, As I have replied to your post about 4-times and something was wrong with my signing back into this forum. YES, I'm up to date on last mins addictions. But seem to recall something more I had wanted to add, but with weekend games and growing in years at almost 70, I have forgotten what it was.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:57 PM   #4

Are you a member of the Galleria Facebook Group?.
There is lots of discussion there about the virtual shutdown of production of The Galleria due to the lack of Sprinters. Forest River didn’t show any at the Hershey RV show earlier this month. You could be waiting a while. Coachmen also builds on the Ford Transit Chassis. It’s called Beyond. You may want to look into that and cancel the Sprinter.
I have a 2018 Galleria 24 Q.
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #5

nice looking class b

shopped at my local walmart in Jacksonville, fl. and noticed a great looking Galleria in the lot. made a point of walking around it from a distance to get a look without worrying the owners. they had the shades and blinds down for sleeping. Nice looking, all white unit. immediately went home and google this brand of class b.
Jima5813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman635UT View Post
Yep, still waiting for the NEW Class B, Model Galleria 24A, to arrive. Waited two years up to April called and most big RV dealerships informed me they do not move as fast as the Class A, models. So if and when they get them they will sale. Now the best thing I was told is to order and wait. So we found a location near Coachmen factory and waiting for our order to come in.

Then AMAZON ordered, what 80,000 Sprinter Vans. Next was the recall of about 100-Coachmen's.

So here we are, waiting for our order to arrive into OHIO. Just ready and waiting as Football has now arrived and we have been hitting the roads, wherever the college team game is being played. While we wait for our order to arrive in OHIO. We have all the details worked out once called the Galleria is on the lot, so just a few phone calls and we're off.

So if anyone is wondering why am I asking the Group? Simple what if any information do you have on 2020-Galleria's rolling off Coachmen's lot to an OHIO dealership?

So next would be what, SNOW. RIGHT!!!

Just saying hello from another husband and wife who are also in the Galleria waiting line.

David & Peggy
dmb496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #7

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab449 View Post
There is a lot of discussions there about the virtual shutdown of production of The Galleria due to the lack of Sprinters. Forest River didn’t show any at the Hershey RV show earlier this month. You could be waiting for a while. Coachmen also build on the Ford Transit Chassis. It’s called Beyond. You may want to look into that and cancel the Sprinter.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thanks as that was some good feedback and NO I'm not interested in anything other than the Galleria 24A Model. We were in search for a year prior but all of the Winnebagos missed up their line of nice vans, with hippy-like commendations. The ERA 70M comes close but has NO PURE3 System.

So altogether its been 2-1/2 years having ordered back in April 2019.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:05 PM   #8

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb496 View Post
Just saying hello from another husband and wife who are also in the Galleria waiting line.

David & Peggy
Hey Guys,

Not sure how long you have both been waiting. We have looked at other Models and found a few close models with similar floorplans. Were locked in on the Galleria Model 24, with Li3.
Winnebago has a nice ERA Model 70M floorplan at
winnebagolnd.com
Another is 2020 Coachmen Byond 22C which I understand has Li3 system at https://coachmenrv.com/class-b-motor...eyond/22C/3824 But is a FORD TRANSIT VAN. Good luck
Old 10-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Not sure how long you have both been waiting. We have looked at other Models and found a few close models with similar floorplans. Were locked in on the Galleria Model 24, with Li3.
Winnebago has a nice ERA Model 70M floorplan at
winnebagolnd.com
Another is 2020 Coachmen Byond 22C which I understand has Li3 system at https://coachmenrv.com/class-b-motor...eyond/22C/3824 But is a FORD TRANSIT VAN. Good luck

We committed to purchase a 24A model in mid-September, knowing up front there will be a delay in delivery of the M-B chassis to the Coachmen plant. We're advised a Jan/Feb delivery will happen. Both of us are 66 years old, a few more months is not a problem. However, anticipation sure keeps us looking forward to the Galleria.

David
dmb496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:59 AM   #10

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
There is lots of discussion there about the virtual shutdown of production of The Galleria due to the lack of Sprinters. Forest River didn’t show any at the Hershey RV show earlier this month. You could be waiting a while. Coachmen also builds on the Ford Transit Chassis. It’s called Beyond. You may want to look into that and cancel the Sprinter.
Thanks for the feedback and to answer your question about Facebook. NO I'm not on Facebook.
Sometimes the best is worth the wait. Ask my wife.
Old 10-17-2019, 05:12 AM   #11

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb496 View Post
We committed to purchase a 24A model in mid-September, knowing up front there will be a delay in delivery of the M-B chassis to the Coachmen plant. We're advised a Jan/Feb delivery will happen. Both of us are 66 years old, a few more months is not a problem. However, anticipation sure keeps us looking forward to the Galleria.

David
Yep, what I keep thinking about is I'm sure the coachmen team has been hard at work and looking back over the last five years with changes it shows. So I look at this time as time to give them time to refocus and make more improvements. That makes the waiting worth it but I'm hopeful not to much longer. It's also a good feeling knowing someone likes the MB Van so much they would order 20.000 of them. To me it just keeps getting better. Kind of like someone once said "Hey there is Gold in California" and the gold rush was on. Now folks all over are seeing and reading the news about MB Van's. Not vw, not chev. Not dodge as I know of in this high demand. YouTube is full of pos stuff on the mb Van. So we shell wait a while longer.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback and to answer your question about Facebook. NO I'm not on Facebook.
Sometimes the best is worth the wait. Ask my wife.
Your a lot more patient than I ever could be. Good luck on your quest.
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:13 AM   #13

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Take a look at the new Winnebago Boldt (replaces the ERA). Features the Pure3 system. Check out Lichtsinn RV's live webcast on 10/23. Saw one in the fresh in Arizona this past week. Winnebago tends to have a bit more pull with Mercedes since they buy fully half of the Sprinter 3500 cutaway chassis sold in the US so they may be able to get vans ahead of the competition.
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #14

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Quote:
Your a lot more patient than I ever could be. Good luck on your quest.

Now that's is funny as two things about me that drive others crazy about me. I have been given or gifted with a lot of patients. Which may have come from training animals at a very young age. I trust that they will do what they can as fast as they can and when all is right we will have our new VAN. It's already paid off if you think about it. We've gone from 2019 to 2020 with an automatic door.

Tags
class b, ordering, waiting line