Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2019, 06:45 AM   #1

Lonely in my Class B

Hi all.
I am new to this forum. I have a Coachmen Galleria 24T and am a full timer. I have been from Ohio to Alaska to Florida to CA to Tucson, back to Alaska and am now in Hobbs, NM, all since May 2018.
I am planning to goto to Flagstaff in June for a Blues festival then onto Wisconsin for two Blues festivals there and then to Michigan for a Nascar race. That takes me up to beginning of August. I am open to what is next.
I am lonely and would love to find like minded Class B'ers to travel with and form friendships. I have done some HFH builds along the way and will continue to do so.
I would love to travel with other class B's. I can't seem to find in any specific class B groups in Google. I am not on Facebook and don't want to be.
Anyone want to join me?
Any suggestions?
Thanks much.
G Man
G Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2019, 09:16 AM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I wish I could cause it sounds like you are having alot of fun.

I do hope you find some fun peeps tyo share all those adventures with.

Max
Denver, Colorado
max49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:10 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Man View Post
Hi all.
I am new to this forum. I have a Coachmen Galleria 24T and am a full timer. I have been from Ohio to Alaska to Florida to CA to Tucson, back to Alaska and am now in Hobbs, NM, all since May 2018.
I am planning to goto to Flagstaff in June for a Blues festival then onto Wisconsin for two Blues festivals there and then to Michigan for a Nascar race. That takes me up to beginning of August. I am open to what is next.
I am lonely and would love to find like minded Class B'ers to travel with and form friendships. I have done some HFH builds along the way and will continue to do so.
I would love to travel with other class B's. I can't seem to find in any specific class B groups in Google. I am not on Facebook and don't want to be.
Anyone want to join me?
Any suggestions?
Thanks much.
G Man
You're new to the forum? Why does it say your join date was 2014, and your profile picture shows a 32' Class A Hurricane? Maybe you haven't updated your profile to your "new" ride?

Maybe try joining the ClassBForum.com website if you're really looking to reach out to other class B people. btw, when I used google to search for "class b forums", it was the first hit in the list.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:51 AM   #4

Thanks all. I did update my profile so thank you. I am also a member of that other forum and have posted the same there.
I am looking for an individual connection with someone that has similar interests, and the time to join in. Or even a group of RV'ers.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:00 AM   #5

Quote:
Thanks all. I did update my profile so thank you. I am also a member of that other forum and have posted the same there.
I am looking for an individual connection with someone that has similar interests, and the time to join in. Or even a group of RV'ers.
Nice looking van. It shows up now in your profile pic, but not your avatar. Oh well.

If you're a member at classbforum.com I recall there's a group over there that does an annual rally. You might start by getting involved with them?
b-rally.org

They might know of some other caravan groups, or individuals, that might be able to help you out.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:10 AM   #6

Quote:
I have been from Ohio to Alaska to Florida to CA to Tucson, back to Alaska and am now in Hobbs, NM, all since May 2018.
My butt hurts just thinking about this much driving.
sbleiweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:18 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Hi all.
Anyone want to join me?
Any suggestions?
Thanks much.
G Man
You are a busy man traveling.........

Just a thought, are you a member of FMCA?

FMCA has many rallies across the USA with RVs of all kinds and people who travel.

Rallies are a great place to meet people, check out the FMCA web site: https://www.fmca.com/fmca-event-registration

Listed are the larger rallies, if you are a member of FMCA or if you become a member, check out the local chapters. They have rallies every month in season.

We have met so many nice people at FMCA rallies, it is one of the main reasons we now attend FMCA events......and they are fun!

Tell 'em Glenn sent ya.....

Good luck, take care,

g
Old 05-23-2019, 06:35 AM   #8

Thanks, I figured out how to change my avatar and I did. Yes, I checked out that rally, I am to late to attend this year but will keep it mind for next year.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:36 AM   #9

That is nothing. I just did 3196 miles from Skagway AK to Hobbs NM in 4 1/2 days!!!!
Old 06-06-2019, 03:20 PM   #10

hello g-man if you have found some group please let me know. I got my older roadtrek last year and have not gone anywhere really ready to go I am in the northeast.
nadinec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 05:05 PM   #11

If you are near Ann Arbor MI in August consider hitting the 50th annual blues festival

https://www.a2bluesfestival.com
BillAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:27 PM   #12

Check out RVILLAGE.com. Let’s you know who’s in your area and much more.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:58 AM   #13

Thanks, it looks good. I might go. I didn't see any camping on their website, do you know if there is any and or a place close by? Thanks.
G Man
Old 06-18-2019, 11:11 PM   #14

Quote:
Thanks, it looks good. I might go. I didn't see any camping on their website, do you know if there is any and or a place close by? Thanks.
G Man
If you were talking about the Ann Arbor Blues Festival,

Washtenaw Farm Council Fairgrounds
5055 Ann Arbor-Saline Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

this is one of the closer better rated campgrounds about 20-25 mins drive from the festival.

Ja Do Campground in Tipton, Michigan

I didn't see anything on the website about camping which is odd because you would think they would offer an area or space for that considering it's at a big fairground.

There is also a Walmart about 5 miles from the Blues Festival, although I cannot confirm if they allow campers overnight maybe give them a call?

Walmart

7000 E Michigan Ave, Saline, MI 48176
(734) 944-1053

The festival is a lot of fun though
BillAustin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class b