Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class B Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2019, 10:18 AM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
REVIEW of Winnebago Class B, ERA 70M

Here is the link is done by Ultramobility. The ONLY Class B, with SLIDEOUT and DRY BATH.

van-gogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2019, 12:37 PM   #2

https://youtu.be/6fiKc0TvvVQ
Old 10-01-2019, 06:50 AM   #3

We went shopping specifically to look at the Era M but it just didn't meet on important need which is to have space available when not stopped. With the slide in the sofa covers most of the space between the front seats making it tough for a person to get to the back of the coach and impossible for our dogs to hang out with us when traveling.

In the end we went with the A for an almost a king-size bed we can leave made up in the rear, a lot more storage under the bed, and more space behind the seats. This could be a great coach depending on your needs.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 AM   #4

With the Era, it comes down to wet or dry bath, and whether you can work with the rest of it, as is.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbagoal View Post
With the Era, it comes down to wet or dry bath, and whether you can work with the rest of it, as is.
???

Care to elaborate on this? I’m not sure what you mean. Yes you get a choice of wet or dry, lots of storage or not. “As is”, not sure what that means.

Your posts often seem that you have s chip on your shoulder, maybe because you made a bad purchase along the way, so a bit of clarity would be appreciated.
magicbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:56 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicbus View Post
???

Care to elaborate on this? I’m not sure what you mean. Yes you get a choice of wet or dry, lots of storage or not. “As is”, not sure what that means.

Your posts often seem that you have s chip on your shoulder, maybe because you made a bad purchase along the way, so a bit of clarity would be appreciated.
Let me "dumb it down" for you a bit more.
My point was "do you like a wet or dry bath", which in the ERA class B van means do you want the 70A, 70B, or 70X which have a wet bath/no separate shower, or the 70M which has the dry bathroom, but that also has the hassle of the Murphy bed which blocks the aisle, as you so eloquently pointed out in a prior post.
There's no chip on my shoulder, but there may be one or two between your ears.
Let me suggest you add me to your ignore list, and just ignore my posts, if you don't understand them.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:48 PM   #7

What are you kidding! You are simply entertaining.

Enjoy your ride, if you have one.

Tags
class b, winnebago