Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Freightliner Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Anyone going to the Camp Freightliner class on April 13/14. I will be there, the better half cannot make it, but I thought i would go and get educated and they are going to do my 24 month service. It is about $400 less than here locally, plus the dealer here only does RVs once in a blue moon.

Bob
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #2

We are sitting in the lot here in Gaffney awaiting our service appointment in the morning. Have to say is sure isn't crowded The weather is fantastic though.

Camp Freightliner is well worth the money and Mike Cody knows more about a chassis than can be believed plus he is also an RVer so knows our problems.

Enjoy Gaffney and your time with Freightliner.
Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Bob,

We will be pulling in to Gaffney 4/12 to attend CampFreighliner and for first service on this coach. I did the class last year on our other coach, it is really great. Look forward to meeting you there.

After the class we will be heading up to Mount Airy, NC for the Southeast rally at Mayberry CG. If you're not in a rush you might want to kick back and join in.

Mike
lthrnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I'll be there also. First service on the coach while I'm at the camp. We should be there around noon on 4/14.

Look forward to meeting all of you.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #5

I'll be there - Sun PM
Looking forward to meeting you all

dan
-08 Damon Astoria 3776 Pacific Bunkhouse
DiamondDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:16 AM   #6

Freightliner Owners Club
Does anyone know if there is going to be a Western Camp Freightliner? I believe it was held in Tuscon.
I emailed Freightliner but they have not got back to me.
Thanks
RCtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Dates and locations are on the FCCC web site under Owner Info - see Camp Freightliner

None are listed other than at Gafney at the present time.
Gary RVRoamer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #8

Ron, spoke with Pat and Mike Cody here at Freightliner and there is no western Camp Freightliner scheduled at this time.
Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #9

You're going to love the class. Mike Cody is super. I've been twice, once for an 05 Bounder and again for the 08 Allegro Bus. I'd highly recommend it for anyone. DW went with me this year and was also very pleased.

John
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #10

Will attend class 13/14, look forward to seeing all of you there. will get maintenance done 9th, all of you beat me to the 13/14 schedule.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Looks like we're up to 5 irv2 members at this class, should qualify as a mini rally. The first night, if they are still doing it, they have a barbecue dinner for all in the class as well as those travelling with the attendee. The last night you are on your own for dinner. We will be going to Highway 11 Restaurant, about 7-8 miles north of the training facility for dinner. Great food at reasonable prices and a neat place to boot. All are welcome to join us and have some laughs. Anyone needs a ride, come on.

Mike and Janet
lthrnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #12

My class confirmation says first nite dinner provided. Thanks for invitation, would like to join you for 14th dinner at steak house which i've heard is good. Just me, Bill, my wife will not be with me.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #13

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
My wife and I would be like to join you. We'll be arriving on the 12th and leaving on the 15th.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #14

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Just to let everyone know, if you have not gone to this class, i think it should be a MUST to do. Not only did i gain new knowledge from Mike in the class, but when they worked on my coach, they found some warranty issues that the local freightliner said was normal. And also getting to meet some of the other IRV2 members there. Cannot beat the class for what you pay for it.