Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Freightliner Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-29-2015, 07:28 AM   #155

I read bad things about Los Angeles Freightliner which is in Fontana so I eventually went to Ocacia Performance RV in Colton, CA. They did right by me.
Oldphart is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2015, 08:45 PM   #156

Four Star Freightliner is an excellent service center. We have use the one at Dothan, Al., but they have centers in tallahasse, Fl, tifton and Atlanta, Ga among others.
I recommend them highly.
Yoly Moya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:14 PM   #157

Like the facilities at the FREIGHTLINER, STERLING, WESTERN STAR OF ARIZONA, Toleson AZ. Great waiting area, Nice location just off I-10. Kirk Ault is a good manager.
Jimmyb12015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #158

Fleetwood Owners Club
Service center near Flint Mi.

Any service center near flint mi. Freightliner with cat c7.
rfsod48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:18 AM   #159

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I've had good service over the last 10 years from my local Freightliner of NH shop in Londonderry, NH. They are also a CAT, Cummins, and Allison shop.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:24 AM   #160

Freightliner of York, PA has been great to do business with.

There is such a huge contrast between the service there vs the service at Camping World of Harrisburg, PA.

The folks at Freightliner are actually truthful and competent, return phone calls, and don't keep telling lies to explain why it is taking five months to ultimately return a motorhome with the minor warranty work not complete like the big camping store does. I'm now past the 12 month Thor warranty period so I will be absorbing the $250 cost of a new windshield wiper motor that should have been covered by Thor if Camping World would have done their work timely and competently.

I wish Freightliner could do all of the service on our motorhome. Stay away from the service department at Camping World of Harrisburg!!!
HappyCamper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:05 AM   #161

Newmar Owners Club
Had an issue with our coach. Freightliner had us towed to Elk Mountain Diesel in Rawlins Wyoming. I cannot say enough good things about this shop and it's people. The shop is nothing fancy, but these people know their stuff and ARE VERY customer oriented.
Elk Mountain Diesel in Rawlins, WY is a diesel truck and trailer repair dealership offering 24 7 roadside assistance.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:58 PM   #162

Any recommendations for Freightliner/Cummins service in the Toronto, Ontario area? Has anyone got any comments on service provided by Sicard RV? Thanks
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #163

Tiffin Owners Club
Looking for a center that will service a 2015 phaeton freight liner chassis,cummins 380isl,and a 10000 Onan generator

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Foru
kkdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:41 AM   #164

Tiffin Owners Club
In Oklahoma City. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Foru
kkdef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #165

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagosajoe View Post
Freightliner service at Lonestar Truck Group, Farmington NM gets my vote! Cody Sppicer, service adviser, spared no effort to get us on the road, make us comfortable in the lounge, and got it done in record time. The same company in Albuquerque told us they didn't have time to help us out...

We had just the opposite experience. We were traveling back to California from the East and somewhere between Little Rock, Arkansas, and Amarillo, Texas, we developed an oil leak. It wasn't a catastrophic oil leak but enough that our towed vehicle was getting covered in oil and when we stopped it was dripping on the ground. Couldn't get any service in Amarillo Freightliner, they couldn't get to us for two weeks. We made it to Albuquerque Freightliner and I explained our situation. They were great - got me in right away and quickly diagnosed the problem. Apparently the oil filter took a hit from a rock and cracked, causing the oil leak. They fixed it right away and less than two hours later we were fixed and back on the road. Great job Albuquerque Freightliner!
chipmulgrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #166

Freightliner Owners Club
I have to give a huge thank you to Freightliner in Amarillo Texas. While on my cross country trip this summer I had break down. Even though they were busy, they took me right in and had me back on the road in a few hours. I replaced my chassis batteries and alternator, only to find out after another 620 miles down the road my problem was the post on the cable from the coach to the alternator. I had to make another stop to replace the post, but back on the road quickly. I still thank the guys in Amarillo for helping me. This was the week of the 4th so every place we called told us they couldn't even see us for a week. Thanks again guys!
Ghostman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:37 AM   #167

Northwest Truck Repair

Kalispell, MT. Also Cummins. Great work by friendly staff. West of Glacier National Park.
Mtmoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #168

Empire Truck Sales, LLC in Pensacola, Fl is great. Their shop is clean for a truck repair facility. All shop personal I came in contact with know their stuff and were conversive. One tech is dedicated to rv repair and also works on trucks when no rv's are in for repair. David McFalls, their Service mgr., has many years experience and pleasant to deal with.
My warranty repair was completed on time and coach was clean. Their parking lot is large and easy to move around in.
A web search will tell you their other locations.
racer0624 is offline   Reply With Quote