Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Freightliner Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #29

Fleetwood Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Need a goood freightliner service in nj??..08234
jponyboyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #30

I have always had good service with Cruzan's. They have two locations. One is below Bridgeton, NJ in Stow Creek Township. The other location is somewhere down shoreway, Pleasantville I believe. I have never used the one at the shore, but the one in Bridgeton has always given me good, reasonably priced service. It interested, call Rodney at Bridgeton. They are listed on the Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. web site.
RBK394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #31

Red Deer Freightliner in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada has done a good job for me.

They installed a new Rad, charge air cooler, new brakes all around, all new wheel bearings, two new slack adjusters, all new shocks, and did a great job.
New RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #32

Mid Atlantic Campers
It is good to know your coach should only have enough miles to warrent service once a year. I do all my service work while in FLA during the winter. Fla has so many good service centers geared to Motorhomes. The last few years I have used Pan Tropic Caterpillar in Ft Myers. They do a great job on chassis, trans and engine services. They are just a short hop over to the Onan/Cummins service center in Ft Myers for the genny service. I one day the coach is ready for another yr of service.

I concur with the Orlando Freightliner service center comment, I would avoid them like the plague, if its a must to use them, get everything in writting if they'll do it. They tried to rip me a new one some yrs ago, I'll never go back there. And yes, they are the same company as Freightliner of Ocala!

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:43 AM   #33

vacaville rver

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorguy View Post
Sacramento Truck Center, an Oasis dealer

Barry
04 Journey 39K
Barry, Nice to hear from a member in Fairfield. My wife and I have lived in vacaville for 30 years. I retired from teaching at Armijo High.
stink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #34

Winnebago Owners Club
Just had service at the Freightliner dealer in York, PA. Excellent! Great communications, got the problem fixed first time! Highly reccommend them. Marla, Steve, thanks a lot!

2012 Itasca Ellipse QD
bertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #35

Had great luck with Freightliner in OK CY - they even let us dry dock in their fenced parking lot the night before our appointment at 8 am and it worked great. Service was good and they were very accomodating.
barbaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #36

NOT Knoxville Freightliner -- unless you get a written estimate. Expensive lesson for me!

Bob
2004 Bounder Diesel 39Z
BobHeiges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #37

Winnebago Owners Club
The Freightliner of Fargo North Dakota Is the best service location I experienced in all my travels. I even drive 200 miles out of my way to have my chassis serviced there.
lwasouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #38

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I received excellent service and a fair price for an oil change and chasse service at the Freightliner Service Center in Winnemucca, NV. Bay Diesel did the power steering pump recall for me. Did a nice job and were very pleasant people. I know quite a few motorhome owners that use them for their annual service. Have also heard that they have gone up on their prices quite a bit. My annual service is always done at the Freightliner Service Center in Gaffney, SC.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #39

Damon Owners Club
AMERICAN BUS CO. IN ANNAPOLIS, MD is outstanding for chassis maintenance.
Better than Gaffney. They found two big deal items that Gaffney ignored, that
were warranty items !
Welcome to American Bus and Truck of Annapolis MD
Mac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #40

Winnebago Owners Club
The service writer at the Las Vegas F/L acted as if he was doing me a favor. They have separate service writer for trucks and motorhomes. After their service, I went to Speedco the next day. Many, and I mean many zerk fittings untouched. And apparently F/L never heard of slack adjusters.

Then again, It just may have been my abrasive personality. Wanting it right the first time...what was I thinking??

Kerry
two-niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #41

Ford Super Duty Owner
Stay away from Empire in Pensacola Fl
mccsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #42

National RV Owners Club
I've had good service experiences with Transwest Truck of Fountain Colorado which is on I-25 just south of Colorado Springs.

6220 E. Champlin Drive
Fountain, CO 80817

Phone: 719-533-1005
Toll-Free: 866-685-0569
Fax: 719-533-1017
Punks385RLS is offline   Reply With Quote