To all that were following this thread.
I finally got around to installing the Supersteer SS100 Bellcrank on my 2012 Freightliner XCM chassis this weekend and here are a few answers (and tips) to my original post regarding the installation.
On my year (2012) XCM chassis, the bellcrank is mounted on a square plate welded to the chassis rail and provides limited access to the 2 bolts at the top and the single bolt at bottom.
For the large 1 1/2 inch castle nut holding the bellcrank arm to the bellcrank tapered shaft, I used a large box head wrench for trailer hitch balls/nuts which you can find at Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot or most auto parts stores.
The large (long) box wrench gives you plenty of leverage to get the castle nut off without much effort once the cotter pin is removed.
Now, unless your lucky, the hardest part is dislodging the arm from the tapered spindle. I can say, the 5 Lb handheld sledge tapping on the side of the arm adjacent to the spindle recommended by Supersteer in their video didn't work in my case.
I went to plan B and bought a heavy duty two claw puller from Auto Zone (see photo). Because of limited space, I cut off the (threaded) center punch and was able to release the tapered arm from the shaft with a good deal of torque and a startingly (Oh #@%*!) thud.
I then pulled the arm off the spindle and gently moved it down and forward on the front steering linkage.
Now, with your coach aired up, you can sit up inside the drivers wheel well and use a typical size slanted 3/4 box head wrench for the 2 top bolts and a smaller (stubby) slanted box wrench for the bottom nut to hold them in place while using a 1/2 inch drive and standard 3/4 inch socket and ratchet to remove all three nuts and bolts.
This should be your removal order. Nine o'clock first, six o'clock second and 3 o'clock last. Careful removing the last one as the bellcrank does have some weight to it.
(Note: For safety, I left 3 and 6 finger tight until I was ready to remove the whole thing)
I installed everything in reverse order tightening the bellcrank bolts to 95 ft lbs. and the bellcrank castle nut to 150 ft.lbs which lined the inside cotter pin hole up in the shaft perfectly for my Freightliner set-up.
Took it out for a test drive and the steering characteristics are noticeably different than before....smooth and tight.
I hope this helps others who are contemplating the same upgrade.