Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > New Horizons Owners Forum and NHOG
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2021, 07:27 AM   #1

New Horizons graphics replacements

In the past I've been able to get replacements for certain graphics on my 2008 Summit from stock that New Horizons had at their factory when we stopped in our travels. Now they say they can't get replacement graphics anymore because of a large minimum order required form the graphics company. Does anyone here know the name of the company that produced the graphics for New Horizon back around 2006-2012 era? I had the name at one time from one of the graphics replacement sheets, but now can't find it. I believe they were in the northern Indiana area.
freestyle_freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2021, 09:11 AM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
I don't have a new horizons but I do have a lot of experience with graphics and there are a lot of graphic suppliers that can make a decal from pictures of the old one with dimension's it might not be exact but it will be very close if they are any good.
Urban350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyle_freddy View Post
In the past I've been able to get replacements for certain graphics on my 2008 Summit from stock that New Horizons had at their factory when we stopped in our travels. Now they say they can't get replacement graphics anymore because of a large minimum order required form the graphics company. Does anyone here know the name of the company that produced the graphics for New Horizon back around 2006-2012 era? I had the name at one time from one of the graphics replacement sheets, but now can't find it. I believe they were in the northern Indiana area.
Can you explain what is graphics? I understand that NH use paint all over not stickers.
buc1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:49 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buc1908 View Post
Can you explain what is graphics? I understand that NH use paint all over not stickers.
Most all manufactures have different level of coaches and campers. Higher end tend to have Full Body Paint and lower end tend to just put vinyl graphics right over the Fibron outer sheeting.
amosnandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:24 AM   #5

Likely that the 2008 Majestic was not full body paint like current models. Many, most, lower end trailers are white fibreglass with decals for the accent swirls. Some manufacturers offer full body paint as an option.
ghaynes754 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, horizon, replace, replacement