RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Keystone
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-10-2016, 02:45 PM   #1

Attention all Keystone Bullet Premier owners!!!

Hello all,

I'm looking at buying my first travel trailer, grew up camping but this will my my first personal trailer. After months and months of looking we have really taken quite a looking to the Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR, as well as the new for 2017 24RKPR. I've searched multiple reviews on several brands and EVERYTHING I read is negative, so I figured I'd turn to RV community first hand to see what folks have to say about the Premier line. We absolutely love these two floor plans, but I'm not 100% sold on the cable slides, and I cannot find any literature on whether or not the roof is a walkable structure or not. Any links, personal experience, and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
jmorv is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2016, 06:54 PM   #2

I have a 17 26rbpr and love it. No problems
and the floor plan is great . My wife loves the island . We like the cable slides so far and have had it about 3 months.This is our 2nd bullet premier the first being a 19rbpr, we love the premier line and now the front caps are painted which should last a long time.I also would not walk on the roof. I put some max air 2 covers on mine and didn't trust the roof to walk on. Used a tall ladder instead.
smbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:20 PM   #3

Good to hear a positive review on a trailer finally lol! I'm glad you have had such a good experience with yours. We plan on buying one next spring, and it cannot get here soon enough!
Old 09-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #4

If u look hard enough you can find enough negative reviews on most brands of trailers. Someone once told me Keystone sells so many more units than any other company that there is going to be more complaints because of the higher volume of sales. I bought my first trailer used, so no warranty. To me it's the same as buying a car. I hope I don't get a lemon. Having said that...I have a Bullet 247bhswe and really like it. We had some minor problems to start, but out dealer took care of us. Hopefully I won't have to use my warranty.
3firetrucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:50 PM   #5

Good deal, I was just skeptical of the cable slides but seems to be a pretty solid system. We really like the Premier, and I work for Union Pacific Railroad so anything not owned by Berkshire Hathaway is a just an added bonus lol
Old 11-26-2016, 09:14 AM   #6

In same boat!

Hello,

I am brand new here also. Have had 3 previous trailers including a Laredo 5th wheel.

Like you we are considering the new 24rkpr or 269rls.

I prefer the Premier upgrades. We were impressed with the room after the opposing slides were opened on the 24rkpr. I have not yet checked accesability with both slides retracted - want to do that. Also it seems you loose effect of awning extended over curb side slide - could be good to keep heat off on the slide ??

I am also interested in feedback from other owners of these 2 units.
W3IAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 11:44 PM   #7

Almost 2 months and not a single comment !!

About to pull the trigger on the Premier 24RKPR. Maybe, since this is a new model there isn't any experience by owners out there yet??
Old 01-24-2017, 08:24 PM   #8

Pulled the Trigger

We brought our new Premier 24RKPR home a couple days ago. Preparing to head to Florida.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170120_145640.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	354.7 KB
ID:	149982  
Old 05-14-2017, 08:52 PM   #9

We just purchased the 24RKPR. Since kids are grown we catered to the empty nesters we dream to be. Only had it a few weeks and looking forward to memorial weekend.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #10

Congratulations! For your new premier 24rkpr.
We are considering buy the same model. Any comment of your experience so far? Any dealer in florida that sale this one, if you know.
Thank you
Jafpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:20 AM   #11

Roomy

We enjoyed the trailer this past weekend. We love how roomy it feels in the living space when slides are out. The bedroom is a little crapped but the trade off for living space. Our 2009 Dodge 1500 pulled it well. I like the windows and the light coming in. So far have only used heat and the trailer is well insulated. We are in Colorado.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #12

Bullet Premier 24rkpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafpr View Post
Congratulations! For your new premier 24rkpr.
We are considering buy the same model. Any comment of your experience so far? Any dealer in florida that sale this one, if you know.
Thank you
Also looking for the same one in Florida but cannot locate. Found several a few states away but with the wrong interior decor.

And for those of you that have one... I have not yet been able to see inside one. I notice some of the interior photos show the cabinetry as cherry, others show it as more of a gunmetal tone. How would you describe the cabinetry color?
Lisa3002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:21 AM   #13

Couple interior pics

We have Gunmetal decor. I love the flooring it looks like gunmetal. Cabinets look more like a chocolate some may consider it the color of a stock of a shotgun. Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0128.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	164925   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	164926  

Old 06-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcolo View Post
We have Gunmetal decor. I love the flooring it looks like gunmetal. Cabinets look more like a chocolate some may consider it the color of a stock of a shotgun. Hope this helps.
Thanks... Some of the pictures I've seen (You Tube from different dealers) show the cabinets as being cherry.
Lisa3002 is offline   Reply With Quote