I recently trded my 2005 Grand Junction in for this model 321RES and am very dissatisfied . Let me list my issues so you all can keep a eye open as I was blinded .
1. Wall paper bubbling off of the walls
2. bathroom Cabinet too low to see in
3. Rubber boots around slide outs wire leads on the outside coming apart
4. Flloded the RV due to using the sani flush for the first time and the popoff valve under the sink broke and flooded the bedroom and bathroom .
5. AC running quickly on/off
6. Mattress breaking down due to webbing under mattress (new design)
7. toilet will not hold water seal leaking
This is to name a few .
Dealer in St Louis has been a bad one to deal with . They did replace the thermostat and it has helped (stated they were on defect list) so they replaced it . Now dealing with Keystone on the Mattress issue( not getting anywhere too soon ) . I had to replace and reseal the wallpaper myself . As far as to keep the camper cooler buy the silver reflectors that go in your car (auto) windows and place them behind your shades . Has anyone noticed when they turn the inside lights on they get very HOT ?
I hope this has help anyone . Please let me know if I can help you . I would love to have my 5th wheel back ! Oh and another when you turn your hot water on go outside and see if your valve is leaking mine was .