Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Travel Supreme Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #1

Loveseat Recliner / Desk Trade

I have a 2007 Travel Supreme Select that has the relclining love seat on the passenger side. I would like to trade it for the desk that also is located in this position. My interior is the sugar and spice cinnaimon and the leather loveseat recliner is the light brown and also makes into a small bed.

If someone has taken the recliner out, did it come apart to allow it to go out the entry door nd easily reassembled? Also if someone has taken the desk out, did it disassemble so it could be installed again without damage?

We should think of a Travel Supreme motorhome get together next winter for those that travel to Florida. Maybe make it an annual event in different areas. I know I have enjoyed the info gained when at Precision Paint talking to the other TS owners and touring their coaches. Informing each other of the fixes and modifications completed could be valuable. Not to mention the new friends gained. The last time at PP there were six coaches there. It was the most I have seen at any one time. The biggest decisions would be how many would be interested and where go. Possibly with a set number of coaches we could get a better site price with each making their own reservtions the first gathering.
1aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #2

I love the idea of a winter TS get together somewhere in Florida. Maybe at Lazy Days? They have a pretty good handle on dealing with small groups.

I was on the phone with Paul at Precision Painting yesterday and threw the idea at him that if a large enough group of us would get together, maybe his company would send him down to hold a seminar for us. He liked the idea and said they're going to have a booth at the big Tampa Show next week.

Any way....count me in as interested.

Thanks.
alfetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #3

Freightliner Owners Club
Thanks for the heads up, Al. I'm going to look him up next week and thank him for his design help in getting my recent bracing upgraded.

I'd also be interested in a Florida get-together next year.
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #4

Hi, I have an 02 Travel supreme with the desk. I am going to take the desk out. I want a love seat. The desk is very nice I just want more seating. Our wood is mahogany.
Mullis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #5

Anyone know anything about the slide foot rest on passengers side. Can not get it to retract. :( help. Think it's a fuse or switch?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullis View Post
Anyone know anything about the slide foot rest on passengers side. Can not get it to retract. :( help. Think it's a fuse or switch?
I hope it is a fuse.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #7

I had a 36' Travel Supreme I had to replace the motor that ran the foot slide. Wouldn't surprise me if it isn't the fuse then it might be that motor.
Dale F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #8

Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale F View Post
I had a 36' Travel Supreme I had to replace the motor that ran the foot slide. Wouldn't surprise me if it isn't the fuse then it might be that motor.
I also had to replace the motor on mine. Bit of a bear to do but you can do it with lots of patience motor was about 65$$ I believe
BandW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #9

Mullis,
Send some pics of the desk and demensions (H,L, W). Email to miles@riggall.com. I will take a look.
Thanks,
Miles
1aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #10

Mullis, you did not say which coach or year you have. Mine is a 2007 Alante and the step slide is pneumatically powered, no air pressure in the tank and it does not move. Once the retaining screw that attaches the piston arm to the step came out and the step would not retract.
Al, 2007 Alante
al_mers is offline   Reply With Quote