Originally Posted by bradcooper
I am in the process of working on a bunch of issues if anybody has any links or info they can pass my way. I appreciate this forum and any help or guidance you can provide. I am in Phoenix and don't mind running it down to Yuma for repairs. Here is my list of issues....
1. Headliner delaminating in spots. Looks like its from water penetration. I plan to redo the rubber roof seams and replace the air conditioner gaskets.
2. Tires are aged out. Any recommendations for tire shops in Phoenix?
3. Rear air conditioner needs to be replaced. Cycles on and off continuously.
4. Phoenix shop for oil changes, Allison transmission service.
5. Convert refrigerator to a residential unit. Which unit have people used? What electrical modifications are needed?
6. Re-appolster front leather captain chairs.
7. Convert bedroom TV to flat screen. I use Direct TV and would like to not have to run HDMI cables all over for the TV's. Any way to do this with RF devices?
Thanks all for any help.
Can only shed a bit of light on one of the questions.. I used wireless genies from the house in my couch.. Bough a required bridge but just transferred the equipment from home when we traveled.. Worked well for the years I had Direct.. Recently changed to Dish and doing the same...
Are you sure you have a rubber roof? I thought TS's had fiberglass roofs.. I did or had done a major reseal a year ago.. Never really had a leak...
I used a Samsung residential in my change about 4 years ago.. Electrical had us change the refrigerator circuit to the inverter circuit panel. Did not have to change the inverter as the Samsung tolerates a modified wave inverter. Best change we made to the coach.. We really don't boon dock but cools quickly and the inverter powers it great..
Good Luck with all of that...