Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2019, 08:41 PM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
‘20 Anthem in the new Ballet color scheme

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0010.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	244112
We traded our ‘16 Anthem 44B and brought home our new ‘20 Anthem 44B. Purchased from Golden Gait Trailer & RV in Concord, NC. GREAT folks to deal with, fantastic service, and smoked RV One and NIRVC on pricing!!! Extremely service oriented company!!

We love the new glass dash, the EZ Steer, and the new 20,000# front axle set up is unbelievably such a smooth ride!!!

Superb engineering from the Entegra team!!!!!
Kerry Buchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2019, 08:43 PM   #2

Congrats, beautiful coach!!!
Old 04-29-2019, 09:17 PM   #3

I like the lighter paint scheme... wish Entegra would do more of them.

BTW, colors don't look quite like same as the website pic.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:25 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99phantoms View Post
I like the lighter paint scheme... wish Entegra would do more of them.

BTW, colors don't look quite like same as the website pic.

Horrible website colors!! I passed those feelings on to Entegra today and will do so again at Homecoming!
Old 04-30-2019, 06:35 AM   #5

That has been a problem for at least the past 4 years. I was not enthusiastic about the color choices either on my 15 Anthem or my 19 Cornerstone because the web page depiction of the colors was not at all what I got on the actual coach. Not sure whey they repeatedly have this problem (their web design people, or their artistic rendering people?) but you definitely have to see the coach in the flesh to really know what the coach is going to look like when you get it.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 06:41 AM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Kerry, beautiful coach, congratulations. Thank you for sharing the new color with us.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:03 PM   #7

I find this color problem with all coach builders. Computer, phones, tablets etc do not recreate the same, accurate color and with the multitude of colors and fades on coaches the problem is amplified. All JMHO but I do agree you have to see them in person, the dealers color charts do not do a good job either.
Old 04-30-2019, 04:06 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
As I said in another post, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I do agree with many here that the Entegra website pictures do a serious disservice to the color scheme considering how the OP's coach pictures look. I call that dominate upper color puke brown on the website, but the OP's picture of the live product is absolutely beautiful.
DeWat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #9

Country Coach Owners Club
Great looking coach!!! It’s nice to see Entegra bring in some new colours.
2-Nickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 04:51 PM   #10

Beautiful coach! I still love the looks of the tag axle having the wheels installed to match the drive axle. I understand the necessity of the rim being turned around on the Cornerstone because it's a steerable axle, just never liked the looks of it.

What is the bump centered above the windshield below the clearance lights? Looks like a similar bump right in front of the stove vent on the side? Cameras?

Also, it looks like the fuel filler door has been moved higher and is right next to the assist handle rather than being just behind the tire as before? Hopefully that will assist with reducing the fuel burping back or spilling out the other side when fueling both sides at once at a truck stop.
Pwdr Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:02 PM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwdr Extreme View Post
Beautiful coach! I still love the looks of the tag axle having the wheels installed to match the drive axle. I understand the necessity of the rim being turned around on the Cornerstone because it's a steerable axle, just never liked the looks of it.

What is the bump centered above the windshield below the clearance lights? Looks like a similar bump right in front of the stove vent on the side? Cameras?

Also, it looks like the fuel filler door has been moved higher and is right next to the assist handle rather than being just behind the tire as before? Hopefully that will assist with reducing the fuel burping back or spilling out the other side when fueling both sides at once at a truck stop.

360 "Bird's Eye" camera system. You might want to look at some of the videos in the 2020 thread: http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/vide...es-441077.html
DeWat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:22 PM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
I understand the necessity of the rim being turned around on the Cornerstone because it's a steerable axle, just never liked the looks of it
I own a CS and neither do I. I have used mine in tight quarter and I don't see much difference in the steerable tag. One good thing, it easier to polish JMO
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:51 PM   #13

Website and brochure color schemes have been a mess since before we bought our 2017. We had to go to the factory and ride around in a car with an employee to find a look at the real choices.

As someone who used graphic arts software and even CAD with photorealistic rendering in my past. I find it depressing that they don't care more about making the colors correct.

For a couple thousand dollars and a couple hours of work they could produce photorealistic versions for the web. Heck we were using 3D CAD capable of rotatable photorealistic renderings 15 years ago and our company's annual revenue was somewhere around ten cornerstones.

It's just not that hard!

Steve
Old 05-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #14

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:

The bump in the front just below the clearance lights and the other one beside the vent, are both part of the 360 camera system.

Tags
anthem