Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #1

2010 Entegra Aspire 40SKT Owners

Does anyone have first hand experience with this model/year? My husband and I found one we like, however, since this is one of the first under the "Jayco/Entegra" regime, I am having a difficult time finding information to do my "due diligence".
For instance, are there any inherent problems with this unit a buyer should know about before purchasing? I am just a bit concerned because all manufacture warranties are void, with the exception of the remaining drive train.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
racryf is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #2

The Entegra Aspire 40SKT is a great coach. Wrong on the 1st year, 2009 with the 360hp was the 1st year Aspire came out. Very little difference between the 2010 and 2011 models. Get an extended warranty if you are conserned.

Rob & Victoria
2011 Entegra Aspire 42RB
rvbmw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #3

Also looking at the Entegra... would like to get some owner feedback also. Looks like a winner so far...
Recon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #4

Hi Rob: We were looking at the Entegra also and was wondering how yours was doing so far, what are the differances between the Aspire and the Anthem ? i see they both have the same engine

Thanks Steve
Steve HCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #5

I have a new Entegra and love it. There are actually quite a few differences in the Anthem and Aspire. First and probably most striking is the Anthem has IFS and the Aspire does not. Second the Aspire has a propane Aqua Hot unit and the Anthem has a diesel Aqua hot, another major difference, imho. The all electric option, without a propane tank is very nice and is not available in the Aspire but is almost standard in the Anthem. If you go to Entegra.com and download both brochures and compare you will see these and other differences. However, both are extremely nice coaches and should certainly satisfy almost anyone short of a Prevost or Newell owner. I especially like the fireplace, the powered roller shades throughout and the residential refrigerator. The auto gen start works really good and is very nice. With the all electric option you get 8 gel cell house batteries which is also really nice to have and a 12.5 Onan gen set. What few problems that we have had, Entegra has bent over backwards to correct and make us happy, I just can not say enough good things about how we were treated at the factory on our trip to get our "punch list" fixed. We have certainly not been disappointed with the quality or workmanship on our coach. One of the selling points for us was the high quality wood cabinets in the coach and the Spartan chassis. all just our experience and opinion. I think you will love an Entegra coach.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:00 AM   #6

Entegra Anthem

Thanks Ann & Gene I'll check out there website, glad your happy with yours !!
Steve HCI is offline   Reply With Quote