Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-01-2021, 08:20 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
2013 Aspire Grease locations and Safe-T-Plus Install

I have a 2013 Entegra Aspire RBQ on Spartan chassis and I want to grease it. Does anyone have a sheet/brochure/schematic that shows all the grease allimites/fittings....thanks in advance..!!

Also wanting to install a Safe T Plus 41-230 (Blue) with installation kit S-124K3. Can anyone give me instructions/video on the proper installation procedures...thanks in advance....Mark Little
tmlsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2021, 07:09 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlsound View Post
I have a 2013 Entegra Aspire RBQ on Spartan chassis and I want to grease it. Does anyone have a sheet/brochure/schematic that shows all the grease allimites/fittings....thanks in advance..!!

Also wanting to install a Safe T Plus 41-230 (Blue) with installation kit S-124K3. Can anyone give me instructions/video on the proper installation procedures...thanks in advance....Mark Little
Chassis manual should have all of your grease locations, safe t plus manual should cover the install. Phone call or email to either one should clear up any questions or confusion.
Massparanoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 05:46 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I installed my Safety Plus on my Aspire myself, like mentioned, using the instructions. I had to order something else from them, but can't remember what it was (mine arrived with the wrong something) for my solid axel. The install was easy, and getting under the front of the coach is fairly easy. I usually drive up on 2 2x12's, then extend the jacks for safety, and use Jack stand's in case the jacks or air bags fail. You can also pull your Generator out, leaving a "Dog House" under there to have some additional space if you need it. You may need to use some vice grip plyers on the Generator glides so it does not slide back in from the front end being raised.

I have not see a "great" grease diagram for the solid axel chassis. I will attach what I have here. (will show IFS, but most on the front end are visible, and the Kingpin has one on the bottom and top) Getting under the back is a little more difficult. Heavy grease on the front end really improved my steering and straight line driving, and I will get the weight off the front tires, grease the King Pins, then lower back, and grease a little more.( seems to drive straighter using that procedure)

I don't have drive up 2 x 12's for the rear tires, and getting under the differentials to reach the drive shaft is the most difficult. Again, I raise the back end as much as possible with the jacks (tires still on the ground), use Jack Stands for safety, and it is still a little scary under there. If you can drive up on some home made ramps to raise the differential 4-6" higher, it would be much better. Get a battery operated grease gun if you do this, you will be happy you have it when under there, with a 90 degree tip.

SpartanChassis Lube Diagram-listing.pdf

SpartanChassis Lube Diagram-photo.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SpartanChassis Lube Diagram-listing.pdf (2.05 MB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf SpartanChassis Lube Diagram-photo.pdf (1.25 MB, 22 views)
2013 Thor Challenger 37DT - Sold
Mwoodofd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:20 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Safe T Plus and grease fittings

Thank you so very much for the response and pdfs...this will certainly be helpful..
tmlsound is offline   Reply With Quote