Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-26-2017, 07:41 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Thumbs up 2014 Anthem air leak - history

I have been trying to sort out an air leak where the front suspension was down in less than 24 hours. I reviewed some of the various forum posts which were of limited help. Below is a summary of events in getting the issue resolved.

1. Reviewed various forum posts re air leaks.
2. Had coach in for service at local Tucson facility and asked them to check out air leak. I requested they speak to Spartan. They could not find leak.
3. At a subsequent visit for another issue (two weeks later), I asked the service advisor if he had spoken with Spartan and he stated that Spartan had sent an air system plumbing diagram. I then called Spartan myself and discussed the issue. Spartan advised that Entegra taps off the front air system to use for various things. Spartan then sent a photo to the service facility of the location of the Entegra "tee" connection plus a photo of the Entegra air valves and regulators located on the firewall. The service facility then capped off the Entegra "tee" and found no leaks on the Spartan side (so they said). They then soaped down the Entegra side air lines and connections on the firewall and found no leaks. They then threw up their hands and wished me luck.
4. As I needed the Spartan ball joint recall done, I then brought the coach up to NIRVC in Phoenix for that service. While there, I discussed the air leak issue with the service manager, Andy. NIRVC checked things out and discovered the leaks. They found the supply hoses to the left and right leveling valves were leaking at the connectors. The hose ends were cut and reset in the connectors. NIRVC also found a kinked and leaking pocket door lock air line which they fixed.
5. No more air leaks! Total time: 1 hour.

Conclusion: Knowledge and experience make a world of difference. I highly recommend NIRVC in Phoenix if one needs any service done on their coach. Say hi to Cowboy while you are there!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2017, 10:21 PM   #2

Andy, we have also had a good experience at NIRVC in Lewisville.

It's good to know their expertise isn't a fluke.

-Matt
2016 Open Range RF376FBH (Sold)
Matt D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #3

2014 Anthem air leak - history

X2 what Matt said. We have had a number of great experiences with service at NIRVC locations. Good to read others are having the same experiences.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:40 AM   #4

I also battled with air leaks... they can be buggers... 4 different shop visits to find them ... could not agree more with shops that know what they are doing and know what to look for are priceless..
I know if I get a big enough reair list or a big item that needs attention I will be heading to phoenix...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #5

Their service manager Andy knows Entegras and is a go to guy for repair.
waterboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:17 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy10 View Post
Their service manager Andy knows Entegras and is a go to guy for repair.

Yes I believe Andy is the gentleman who worked in the entegra factory for awhile. Possibly Tadd Jenkins son in law? Anyway I met him while in Phoenix and he is very knowledgeable. There is another guy there (Steve) who has worked entegra coaches for a long time and is also very knowledgeable.

Speaking of air leaks I had one on delivery and it was located and fixed at NIRVC in Phoenix as well. They can get the job done right.
swberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:58 AM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
X2 what Matt said. We have had a number of great experiences with service at NIRVC locations. Good to read others are having the same experiences.
X3 on NIRVC - they've helped us at both the Atlanta location and Lewisville as well as the rally in Hilton Head.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Sid, you just brought up a good point. Now that Tadd is General Manager of NIRVC, I'll bet he knows the right people at Entegra to offer jobs to. What a service dept that is going to be.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak