I have been trying to sort out an air leak where the front suspension was down in less than 24 hours. I reviewed some of the various forum posts which were of limited help. Below is a summary of events in getting the issue resolved.
1. Reviewed various forum posts re air leaks.
2. Had coach in for service at local Tucson facility and asked them to check out air leak. I requested they speak to Spartan. They could not find leak.
3. At a subsequent visit for another issue (two weeks later), I asked the service advisor if he had spoken with Spartan and he stated that Spartan had sent an air system plumbing diagram. I then called Spartan myself and discussed the issue. Spartan advised that Entegra taps off the front air system to use for various things. Spartan then sent a photo to the service facility of the location of the Entegra "tee" connection plus a photo of the Entegra air valves and regulators located on the firewall. The service facility then capped off the Entegra "tee" and found no leaks on the Spartan side (so they said). They then soaped down the Entegra side air lines and connections on the firewall and found no leaks. They then threw up their hands and wished me luck.
4. As I needed the Spartan ball joint recall done, I then brought the coach up to NIRVC in Phoenix for that service. While there, I discussed the air leak issue with the service manager, Andy. NIRVC checked things out and discovered the leaks. They found the supply hoses to the left and right leveling valves were leaking at the connectors. The hose ends were cut and reset in the connectors. NIRVC also found a kinked and leaking pocket door lock air line which they fixed.
5. No more air leaks! Total time: 1 hour.
Conclusion: Knowledge and experience make a world of difference. I highly recommend NIRVC in Phoenix if one needs any service done on their coach. Say hi to Cowboy while you are there!
Andy & Val
21 Tiffin Vanleigh Beacon 42RDB, '20 Ford F-350 Lariat 4X4 DRW, 2014 Entegra Anthem 44SL (Sold), '17 Ford F-350 4X4 SRW(sold),'14 Discovery 40G (sold)