Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2020, 04:20 PM   #1

2015 Anthem 44B Fuse/CR'er for Bedroom Multiplex Panels

Does anybody know where the CB or fuse is providing 12vdc to the multiplex panels in the bedroom for 2015 Anthem 44B?? Prepped coach for a short trip today and all three multiplex panels on bedroom out with no lights and no buttons working,, two on the wall and the one over the bed inop with no lights/power.
Have not pulled them and plugged them into the test panel in the bath yet as I thinking it is something common to impact all three panels. Did 12VDC reset with salesman switch by door as well as cycled the batterery disconnect switch beside chassis batteries...no luck. Both rear slides do work via the separate remote control but not from the panel. Recycled all breakers in the overhead CB panels also on AC power also just to check..no impact.
The rear bathroom multiplex panels and all others working (up front and midship and half bath). The ceiling fan switch works over the bed (AC power) but the overhead push LED lights over the bed do not...that what makes me suspect a a fuse or CB'er. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance and please stay safe.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2020, 10:05 AM   #2

Talked to CS and they suggested verifying the multiplex system ground under the bed sy driverd side outboard left. Checked that and verified was all connected and system reset and problem went away....CS comes through again......good people there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	G4 terminal locatiom.png
Views:	27
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	295503  
Old 08-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Since no one on this site had any suggestions, chalk one up for CS. Thanks for following up, might help someone someday.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:01 AM   #4

Randy, thanks for the post and follow up.
Did they have you take the cover off?
If so, what were you looking at and checking?
I don’t want to open it unless I know what to look for.
I am having some issues with a couple of the multiplex switches but thinking more they are tired and need to be replaced.
Thanks.
Tom
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 02:58 PM   #5

Sorry for the delay in response. Just back online. No, I did not have to open it - I just pulled it out a bit and made sure it had plenty of room to move and made sure all of the exterior connections were tight. Easy on my side. Do not know what the internal issue may have been but doing what I did addressed the problem so I am good to go and now know another place to check if those rear panels go out. Another place to check for a good connection for the rear panels is the middle connection down low on the interior of the panel in the mid-bath cabinet. Have seen that vibrate off every now and then.

Tags
anthem, fuse, panel