Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-18-2014, 06:33 PM   #113

Natalie and I thank all of you for the help on making this big decision. ( Cornerstone or Anthem )You all have given me some great insight. The good thing is we still have some time before we have to decide. We won't purchase until I am real close to the retirement date as I would hate to have part of the warranty used up while the coach sits in the backyard.

Living in Nevada we pay a hefty tax and registration fee. I have read about the LLC route. I do plan to consult across the country so might want to look at the possible option. Not sure yet if you lose your ability to write off as a mortgage if you go that way.

Jim & Natalie
Las Vegas
LVUS101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #114

Entegra Owners Club
Just be careful with the LLC, some states are getting aggressive with coaches that are parked for extended periods of time in some states. You don't want that kind of legal and tax problem.

We were able to establish residence in SD, 3% sales initially and $650 registration/year, and you must get a drivers license in SD (not a problem). But we full time.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #115

Thanks Dave
LVUS101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:24 PM   #116

Newmar Owners Club
I formerly used a Montana LLC for my Monaco plates but got weary of the questions like "you have a Montana RV and pulling a Florida car, yet you work in TN?". Most of the times people get in trouble with the state taxman when your neighbor turns you in!
hogdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:40 AM   #117
Moderator Emeritus

We were at the factory this week and saw numerous Cornerstones being built. The 2015 is awesome! Cornerstones were always nice but for the first time we walked into a Cornerstone and it was jaw dropping. The natural cherry woodwork and the new ceiling treatment, counter tops, etc made for a truly impressive coach - and we've seen some nice ones, including Newell.

The exterior colors were great but our favorite was a black unit with red accent striping. Normally I don't care for big red accents but this pinstriping was perfect. Just the right amount without going over. The sticker price on a 45B that we looked at was around $619K.

They've really kicked it up a notch this year. I've attached a photo but the unit was dirty and the stainless steel rocker panel treatment was covered with protective tape so the photo really doesn't do it justice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OurCoach.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	680.3 KB
ID:	63573  
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:55 AM   #118

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
We were at the factory this week and saw numerous Cornerstones being built. The 2015 is awesome! Cornerstones were always nice but for the first time we walked into a Cornerstone and it was jaw dropping. The natural cherry woodwork and the new ceiling treatment, counter tops, etc made for a truly impressive coach - and we've seen some nice ones, including Newell.

The exterior colors were great but our favorite was a black unit with red accent striping. Normally I don't care for big red accents but this pinstriping was perfect. Just the right amount without going over. The sticker price on a 45B that we looked at was around $619K.

They've really kicked it up a notch this year. I've attached a photo but the unit was dirty and the stainless steel rocker panel treatment was covered with protective tape so the photo really doesn't do it justice.
You may have given a glimpse of our coach. We ordered the topaz paint on our unit and it is scheduled to arrive in Tampa by June 5th! Getting pumped!
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #119

Too bad Entegra doesn't use an internal gutter system for the nasty water stains that are always down the sides of the coach.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #120

Entegra Owners Club
That is one nice looking paint job!
Bill in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #121

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullheaded View Post

Too bad Entegra doesn't use an internal gutter system for the nasty water stains that are always down the sides of the coach.
Billy, don't disagree, but you get some run off on the front and rear caps and from the window awnings, regardless of how the roof drains. think that is the nature of the darker colors. I do like the cream color that the initial pic of the DS over in the Newmar 2015 thread shows. Think that will be a winner color. JMHO, the bold colors are eye catching that the coaches have gone to in the last three years...but they are a PITA to keep clean.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #122

I think it's a beautiful coach! Best looking front and rear caps out there.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #123

Fleetwood Owners Club
If you've got the cash! Dealers like to finance as they get some money in their pocket. Negations as to discounts off MSRP usually are not influenced by a cash buy.
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 07:18 PM   #124

Monaco Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to tomgauger
Just want to add my agreement that Robin McCracken is the guy to see at RVOne. He comes from the world of Prevost and understands all of us.
Frankly, the Cornerstone sells itself. and the 2015 had fixed a lot of problems such as dim lighting from first gen LED's.
Another guy to see is Steve Mitchell at Lazy Days in Seffner. They've been doing high sales numbers on Entegra. He let me take a Cornerstone out and I can tell you that it's quiet, handles beautifully and that 600hp engine will pull you away from a stop light like you wouldn't believe!
But, if you are considering an Entegra, go look at Monaco's new Dynasty. The pricing is almost identical with the Cornerstone and it has most of the same features with a much better galley layout.
I'd recommend Denny Beggs at Alliance Coach in Wildwood.who has a beautiful 2015 Dynasty on his lot at a terrific price. (Currently $489,995. MSRP is $650,183.)
Just some thoughts...
tomgauger is offline   Reply With Quote