Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-08-2015, 07:50 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post
x2 to what Tom said. In my eye it is up to the operator what he/she wants in a coach. That makes the decision in my mind. Both companies have a great product line up.

Tom I see you made your way back north. I hope all is well. I wanted to thank you for introducing us to Pelican Lake and Sue R. We enjoyed it so much we decided to become owners, So we hope to see you next year. Safe travels.

Glad you will be neighbors. See you in 6 months.
Swenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-08-2015, 08:05 AM   #16

My two cents is that I think both Newmar and Entegra make great coaches. In fact, when I was deciding what to get, a Mountain Aire or London Aire would have been my runner up if I had not gone with Entegra. I think you would probably be thrilled with either one.

For my part, I have not regretted my decision to go with Cornerstone. It's a beautiful, well-made coach, and it's hard to beat Entegra's customer service!
RedRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:18 AM   #17

I'm sure they build a great coach and sure they will make it right after owner moves in to the shop where repairs are being made to demand such, but I read the blog with the leaking water fitting that flooded the coach with 50 gal of water and the comments from the factory early in the process definitely made my decision that I could not ever work with such a group on a coach. I went through a similar incident with a large boat years back and the similar attitude of the mfg made me eventually very ill physically as I could not comprehend such and attitude with a mfg issue. Definitely not the way I've sun my business for 31 years. It's a good read that should not be missed. Tommy
Ourrvtrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:57 AM   #18
rbr

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty56 View Post
Tom I see you made your way back north. I hope all is well. I wanted to thank you for introducing us to Pelican Lake and Sue R. We enjoyed it so much we decided to become owners, So we hope to see you next year. Safe travels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swenster View Post
Glad you will be neighbors. See you in 6 months.
Are you folks all at Pelican Lake for the winter? We recently bought a lot at Naples Motorcoach Resort "just down Collier Blvd" from you - have to have a "club" meeting this winter.
rbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultratravler View Post
Whats next for Newmar, 2 year warranty? That would give a few something to think about.

Dave
I do not think a 2 year warranty is in the cards for Newmar, they had a 2 year warranty several years ago and they made the decision to drop it and go with 1 year.

1300W Solar, 1200AH LiFePO4 FMCA F443497
757driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #20

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourrvtrip View Post
I'm sure they build a great coach and sure they will make it right after owner moves in to the shop where repairs are being made to demand such, but I read the blog with the leaking water fitting that flooded the coach with 50 gal of water and the comments from the factory early in the process definitely made my decision that I could not ever work with such a group on a coach. I went through a similar incident with a large boat years back and the similar attitude of the mfg made me eventually very ill physically as I could not comprehend such and attitude with a mfg issue. Definitely not the way I've sun my business for 31 years. It's a good read that should not be missed. Tommy
+1

That thread also turned me away from Newmar. Newmar hesitated too long to do the right thing. I am down to Tiffin and Entegra in my search for a new coach.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to RW8804
We're at Pelican for the winter. We used to stay at Naples Motorcoach Resort, but prefer Pelican.
RW8804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbr View Post
Are you folks all at Pelican Lake for the winter? We recently bought a lot at Naples Motorcoach Resort "just down Collier Blvd" from you - have to have a "club" meeting this winter.

We are always up for a Ho-down.
Swenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 03:39 PM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourrvtrip View Post
I'm sure they build a great coach and sure they will make it right after owner moves in to the shop where repairs are being made to demand such, but I read the blog with the leaking water fitting that flooded the coach with 50 gal of water and the comments from the factory early in the process definitely made my decision that I could not ever work with such a group on a coach. Tommy
As most know, I had the delivery from hell with my Entegra. No questions asked, the coach was taken back to the factory at their expense and made right. Entegra flew a factory rep down the next day and the coach was returned. No back and forth.....done. Even with my bad experience, I can't say enough good about the CS.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:36 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757driver View Post
I do not think a 2 year warranty is in the cards for Newmar, they had a 2 year warranty several years ago and they made the decision to drop it and go with 1 year.
Newmar had a 3 year warranty around 2003-2005. Then they dropped it back to 1 year.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #25

I had it narrowed down to 3 companies...Tiffin,Newmar and Entegra. I talked to owners of all 3 because I was concerned about customer service when the inevitable happens. I talked to people at the service centers waiting to have their coaches repaired and Entegra won my vote. However Newmar would have been my second choice. I really wanted a Tiffin and came very close to buying a 45LP but in the end just too many unhappy people having to camp in their big service center lot for 3 weeks at a time.

With all that said I believe all 3 are good but to me .........Entegra is the best
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:31 PM   #26

OK, I am sold. DW and I are on the hunt for an Anthem 44B. This should be fun!
tmandoug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmandoug1 View Post
We love ours .... good luck with the search. I think they sell before they hit the dealers lots ... so you may have to order one!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:59 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmandoug1 View Post
You might check MHSRV in Tx or NIRV in Ga last time I looked at their websites they had 44B's in stock.

No RV anymore !
Hayman is offline   Reply With Quote