Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-03-2017, 07:35 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
I am just surprised that no place could be found for one anywhere in the front of a 45' coach. It sounds like it was just a design 'oops.'

Our floor plan (45Y) and optional booth dinette caused the problem in our coach. The booth does away with the cabinets next to the dinette which is where they usually put it. Our fireplace is nearly parallel the outer wall so no space to put it behind. The dealer looked at putting it at the end of one of the booth drawers but the SW is an inch or so too tall to fit.
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2017, 08:01 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Vance, does it make much difference if the SW is disconnected? Might be one of those situations where none is better.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:42 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Vance, does it make much difference if the SW is disconnected? Might be one of those situations where none is better.

Mine is unplugged but it’s a feature that was paid for and needs to work effectively.
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #18

I called Entegra CS and complained, about the sub location...they said it wieless, and you can put it anywhere ya want....had to bite my lip, on what my response would have been
jeffnjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:49 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Not only is the source select a bad decision, the inability to directly connect a portable satellite antenna is a major downer. Coaches costing far less have that capability.
Butte64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:57 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBart View Post
Mine is unplugged but it’s a feature that was paid for and needs to work effectively.
X2

"It's too big" is not an acceptable answer. I can't believe there isn't a Bluetooth speaker that would fit although it might (Probably would) require VT changes

We already have a separate step to turn on the BR speaker since it is a different code from the TV and DTV
Old 11-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butte64 View Post
Not only is the source select a bad decision, the inability to directly connect a portable satellite antenna is a major downer. Coaches costing far less have that capability.
I have a coax connector to the left of my outdoor tv..I think it's for a portable sat dish connection..
jeffnjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:35 AM   #22

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBart View Post
I totally understand that. It sounds like the model of the sound system was not thought out at all. Looking forward to hearing of a solution.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #23

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
I totally understand that. It sounds like the model of the sound system was not thought out at all. Looking forward to hearing of a solution.
This just shows when designing these things, there are no unimportant details. Apparently of all the different floorplans Entegra has with all the different variations, booth vs dinette, this one doesn’t have the space for the sub. I think the solution for Entegra will probably be to downgrade the sound bar. If they simply go to a lesser system, it will be easier to fit every variation.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote