Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-18-2021, 09:43 AM   #1
OWV

2019 Anthem 44W - Access to LR TV HDMI

Tried searching but couldn't find anything...Has anyone tried to insert an Amazon Fire Stick in to the LR TV? I can't get back there. Is there another place to plug the Fire Stick? Thank you for any suggestions.
2019 & 2014 Anthems
OWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2021, 10:08 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWV View Post
Tried searching but couldn't find anything...Has anyone tried to insert an Amazon Fire Stick in to the LR TV? I can't get back there. Is there another place to plug the Fire Stick? Thank you for any suggestions.
I stuck our fire stick in an unused hdmi on wall of cabinet where all other input/outputs are located.
Prairie Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:12 AM   #3

I added it to the unused AUX port on the Matrix and can now switch and watch the firestick content on any TV
jeff.herren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #4

Click image for larger version

Name:	4D5A8AA1-898A-4C8F-87C4-AF10CF4B0F28.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	318475

pic of where to plug fire stick
Old 02-18-2021, 05:56 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
We have ours plugged into the “Output to all TV’s” HDMI plug under the main TV. But we haven’t needed to use it on this coach. All the apps are available right on the TV. Only thing I have found that I cannot get on the TV is the Dish Anywhere app for our S&B Dish. We use that for Paramount and to track local weather when tropical storms or hurricanes are around while we are away.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:04 AM   #6

That connection is an extension to the tv hdmi port but easier to get to. Mine had a broken wire at the back side of the connector.
onholdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:31 AM   #7
OWV

Many thanks to all who responded. We plugged ours into slot on the wall plate in the infotainment center labeled “Output to all TV’s”. Everything appears to be working fine. We have decided to give up our Direct TV service and rely instead on streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, CBS All Access and PBS Passport. We believe that these services will allow us to watch all the shows we were watching on Direct TV, but at a considerable monthly savings. Of course that means we need strong reliable Cellular service. We have 2 services, Sprint through FMCA, and Verizon, which is service we use for our phones. Of course neither of these will work in some of the remote areas out west, but it seems increasing like we won't be spending a lot of time in such remote areas and when we do we can either catch up on our reading and maybe even spend more time enjoying what's around us. Anyone else done this?

Regards,
2019 & 2014 Anthems
OWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:51 AM   #8

We are on the same page. Figuring over the air tv to fill in some gaps too. Direct tv is just too much for a bunch of crappy tv we don't need.
Old 02-19-2021, 06:13 PM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
We have had our coach for over two years. Never hooked up the satellite. We stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO and, when we are in an area with really good cellular coverage, Disney Plus. We also have Dish at our S&B and can use Dish Anywhere to catch anything we can’t pick up between the streaming services and locals. It has worked well for us. If we were full time, I would add YouTube TV. I like their unlimited DVR as opposed to Hulu’s limited recordings. Using family share for the streaming really reduces the cost. We share with our sons so our expense is the Dish at the S&B and Disney Plus.
hdgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthem