Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2021, 12:29 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
2020 Entegra Reatta

Looking at a 2020 Reatta 39T. There isn't a ladder on it, seems like a real safety issue. Entegra says there is no backing to install one Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
ZiggySmerlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2021, 01:01 PM   #2

Entegra Owners Club
We have all purchased folding and telescopic type ladders. Several posts regarding what people are using. Here is one of the more recent ones. https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/lit...le-514084.html
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 06:05 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
You'll both feel and be safer with a ladder you buy yourself. RV ladders are awful. The only thing they're better at is the transition from the ladder to the roof.

No matter what you do, you'll want to put some pool noodles on the top of the ladder so it doesn't scratch up your paint.
schad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:08 PM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggySmerlap View Post
Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Yeah, I hate not having a built-in ladder too. But you sort of need another ladder anyway, for working around the rig, like cleaning the windshield, opening/closing the “microwave flap” or whatever. The DW just resewed part of a slide topper that had a rip; the ladder was only access.

The convertible ones like Little Giant are handy—can either be A-frame or extension.
bsaldeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #5

Great Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggySmerlap View Post
Looking at a 2020 Reatta 39T. There isn't a ladder on it, seems like a real safety issue. Entegra says there is no backing to install one Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
I have a 2020 Reatta XL 39T2 currently with just over 3,000 miles. It is a great coach, easy to drive and very stable. I had a bunch of issues which I took care of and know my way around it. If you have any questions I am happy to help.
RandyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:54 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Ladder

I currently have a Little Giant that I use on my Bounder. It makes it easy to get on the roof when it's extended and leaned against the ladder on the back. Definitely safer to have those grab bars to get a grip and slither over the top. So trying to figure out how to accomplish that, like this setup:

RV roof ladder – Our Great Escape
ZiggySmerlap is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra