Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-30-2021, 06:54 AM   #1

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
2021 Entegra Emblem 36H

I expect to take delivery of a newly built 2021 Emblem 36H toward the end of May and would appreciate if a current owner or someone who is near one of these units could help answer these questions to help me prepare for it:
1. what is the hitch receiver height to the bottom of the receiver?
2. what is the cargo carrying capacity of a typically configured rig?
3. what is the length of the 50A power cord?
I'll also pose these questions to the factory to see if I get a response.

Thanks!
LennyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-17-2021, 09:22 AM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
NRVIA Pre-Sale Inspection

Will be taking delivery at the end of June now - coach did not arrive in UT until 25 May.
I flew to SLC this past Tuesday to assist an NRVIA certified inspector in going over the 2021 Entegra Emblem 36H. The RV had not been detailed yet but most of the dealer prep had been completed.
The inspector noted several snags like misaligned compartment doors, slightly skewed door awning, missing bunk ladder, stovetop and oven not working, some separation of the seals around slideouts, etc.
But the main finding was a detached front shock absorber that looks like it was never bolted to the chassis! So this RV was driven by the delivery service more than 1,600 miles from IN to UT with only one front shock working. Gotta wonder about quality control on that one. See photo.

Also the extras on the deal were not yet installed so I spent time with the Parts Manager and Sales Manager going over choices and expectations:
  • stacked washer / dryer (have opted for Splendide over Whirlpool based on some user experiences mentioned in iRV2 forums)
  • satellite dish (Winegard Traveler T4 set up for DISH was agreed) plus the Hard Disk Drive for recording, the WiFi dongle, and Wally receiver
  • 50A electric power cord reel (offered MORyde but it is not powered) so have requested Glendinning 32' capable model
  • 50A internal surge protection (Hughes Autoformer with Bluetooth selected)
A few other points were documented and forwarded to the dealer to take care of by the 28th when I return to UT to do the walk-through orientation and to take delivery. I've given notice that if they are not fixed there will be no acceptance.
Could another Emblem owner with drop down bunk please confirm there should be a ladder included with the coach?
Anyone interested in seeing the full report or receiving inspector contact information, please contact me by private message.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Emblem 36H detached shock absorber.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	332472  
Old 06-18-2021, 06:07 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Jayco Owners Club
Our 2020 Entrgra Emblem 36H has a bunk ladder stored under the bunk mattress. We also found our table top and pedestal there, for the setup between the driver and passenger chairs.
SeeMoreII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:05 AM   #4

Hmmm How long was your Build time. I have been trying to find that out. However no response. I know we did not buy A pusher but that does not mean we won't later don't think we get enough answers since we are not in the Cummins Spartan Club. Lol
Poppedclams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 04:32 AM   #5

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppedclams View Post
Hmmm How long was your Build time. I have been trying to find that out. However no response. I know we did not buy A pusher but that does not mean we won't later don't think we get enough answers since we are not in the Cummins Spartan Club. Lol
I do not know exactly as I happened to fall into this deal when another buyer backed out.

I see the Ford chassis is showing 02/21 build, and Jayco coach 04/21 which matches that it was supposed to be finished 30 April. The coach was delivered to the dealer in UT on 25 May.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021 Entegra Emblem 36H VIN and Weights.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	332672  
Old 06-19-2021, 07:51 AM   #6

I was looking at the 36H, nice coach but I find it hard to believe it only has a 40 gallon grey tank can that be right? My current coach is an 07 and has a 65 gal capacity.
Old 06-20-2021, 07:02 AM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsupersonic View Post
I was looking at the 36H, nice coach but I find it hard to believe it only has a 40 gallon grey tank can that be right? My current coach is an 07 and has a 65 gal capacity.
The 36H has two 40-gallon grey tanks including one for the washer/dryer. They are connected so that the main grey tank can flow over to the washer/dryer tank if not dumped before it fills. A macerator comes standard on this coach.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyC View Post
The 36H has two 40-gallon grey tanks including one for the washer/dryer. They are connected so that the main grey tank can flow over to the washer/dryer tank if not dumped before it fills. A macerator comes standard on this coach.

That make way more sense, one 40 gallon tank would not be good. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #9

Wondering how you like your new Emblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyC View Post
If you picked up your new Emblem yet ... we were just wondering how you like it? Compared to the Canyonstar Newmar... how is the Insulation, wood work, furniture comfort?

Thanks! Safe Travels,
Daphne and Steve
2018 Anthem 44B
Xpress21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 06:49 AM   #10

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
36H Satellite prep cable location?

Well, the coach is ready to do a final walk-through with the exception of the Winegard T4 in-motion satellite dish installation and setup on DISH network. The dealer techs are having trouble finding the prep location on top of the motorhome.

The over-the-air signals worked great on all TVs when we did the inspection a few weeks back. So at least we know the digital antenna is working fine.

Anyone have any experience with where exactly the satellite prep enters the motorhome roof and where it exits in the interior?

I recall seeing a video I think where a Wally receiver was sitting on top of a Sony Blue Ray player in the cabinet above the kitchen sink. That tells me the cable should terminate somewhere near there but where does it start? Is the bedroom TV connected near that point as well? What about the exterior TV? Can a multiplexer be used to send OTA or satellite signals to any TV?
Any insight would be welcome.

Tags
entegra