Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-27-2020, 12:57 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWBAZ View Post
John, as Chuck indicated Entegra has been installing Whirlpool refrigerators starting with the the 2018 model year.

Below is a closeup of the refrigerator in the 2021 Cornerstone 45F in which I took photos.
Entegra should change to the LG frig. much larger freezer and larger frig section with ice maker in the door.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E655E9F1-CA8B-4D70-BD5A-966C94EBFD0D.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	279422  
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2020, 03:54 PM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin101 View Post
Entegra should change to the LG frig. much larger freezer and larger frig section with ice maker in the door.
Totally agree. Did you change out your 20? If so, who did you have do it?
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:59 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I love the window over the kitchen sink...very nice.
HarleySG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:08 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Totally agree. Did you change out your 20? If so, who did you have do it?
Yes, it’s on our 2020, Steve Klodd told us about it and installed one in his Mh.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:09 PM   #33

I really like the subdued cloth pattern window treatments. Always thought Enterga was stuck in the 90's (or earlier) with their cloth choices.

Same with the dinette chairs, those look nice if that is ultraleather and not some kind of vinyl.

Steve
Old 03-27-2020, 06:24 PM   #34

Agree with others, I don't like the headlight and courtesy lights being removed from the steering wheel.

I use them a lot every a day. Though I admit more flashing than thanking the guy behind me these days. It seems to be a dying courtesy habit on the interstates.

Steve
Old 03-28-2020, 08:23 AM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by photraveller View Post
Agree with others, I don't like the headlight and courtesy lights being removed from the steering wheel.

Steve

I agree also, particularly if they haven’t improved the quality of the microphone. I have tried to use the hands free Bluetooth for the phone and all I get from the people I talk to is “Whaaat? Where are you?”
I really don’t understand why talking on the phone while driving a 60+ft rig down, who knows what kind of road, is so important!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:39 AM   #36

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
I agree also, particularly if they haven’t improved the quality of the microphone. I have tried to use the hands free Bluetooth for the phone and all I get from the people I talk to is “Whaaat? Where are you?”
I really don’t understand why talking on the phone while driving a 60+ft rig down, who knows what kind of road, is so important!
X2. If we were still in business talking on the phone all the time it might be beneficial. However 90% of us are retired and use the phone almost nill while driving a somewhat noisy DP. This is right up there with the 2019 toilet paper holders. Somebody was not thinking about the users for the telephone wheel.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:22 AM   #37

The performance of my blue-tooth connected car phone microphone is worthless on my 19 Cornerstone. Although my Cornerstone is quiet as can be to my ears, it sounds like you are trying to talk in the middle of Hurricane Katrina to a person that I call if I try to use that microphone. Worthless, completely worthless.

And I still reliably thank the driver behind me who blinks their lights when they feel it is OK for me to come back into the right lane (even though I see it clearly on the rear camera), and also the car that is in the passing lane and coming up behind me, and sees my turn signals signalling that I would like to come into the passing lane and taps their brakes and flicks their lights to signal that it is fine with them for me to come into the passing lane. Now, that is something that is damn rare on the interstates of America in 2020..... most drivers under the age of 30 assume that they should be able to set their cruise controls at whatever silly speed they want to set it at and then rain hell down on anyone who dares to make them tap their brakes and turn off the cruise control..... friends.... we have raised a batch of self-centered, narcissistic grand-kids that think they have the right to drive at whatever crazy and reckless speed they want to drive all the time.

Once again, one has to wonder about some of the improvements that we are offered year after year that are not improvements and offer little advantage except probably additional cost.

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:15 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowabeachbum View Post
I have tried to use the hands free Bluetooth for the phone and all I get from the people I talk to is “Whaaat? Where are you?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
X2. If we were still in business talking on the phone all the time it might be beneficial. However 90% of us are retired and use the phone almost nill while driving a somewhat noisy DP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
The performance of my blue-tooth connected car phone microphone is worthless on my 19 Cornerstone. Although my Cornerstone is quiet as can be to my ears, it sounds like you are trying to talk in the middle of Hurricane Katrina to a person that I call if I try to use that microphone. Worthless, completely worthless.
I agree with all of you guys. No one should be talking on the phone while driving his or her motorhome. Take a tip from the younger generation and text while driving instead.

(Okay, okay - before anyone goes crazy, that last sentence was a joke!)
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:17 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary.Jones View Post
Most drivers under the age of 30 assume that they should be able to set their cruise controls at whatever silly speed they want to set it at and then rain hell down on anyone who dares to make them tap their brakes and turn off the cruise control..... friends.... we have raised a batch of self-centered, narcissistic grand-kids that think they have the right to drive at whatever crazy and reckless speed they want to drive all the time.
Come on Gary – come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel!
Old 03-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #40

Entegra Owners Club
The phone buttons are useful in my car because the bluetooth microphone in my car works and people can hear me just fine. The microphone on my Entegra is useless because people on the other end of the call cannot hear what I am saying, so I don't use it. Therefore the new buttons to control the phone are likewise useless. This is another example of a motorhome feature being designed by someone who obviously has not used the motorhome. If they had used it, they would know the the bluetooth phone feature is useless because it doesn't work!
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:25 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
The phone buttons are useful in my car because the bluetooth microphone in my car works and people can hear me just fine. The microphone on my Entegra is useless because people on the other end of the call cannot hear what I am saying, so I don't use it. Therefore the new buttons to control the phone are likewise useless. This is another example of a motorhome feature being designed by someone who obviously has not used the motorhome. If they had used it, they would know the the bluetooth phone feature is useless because it doesn't work!
An astute observation Marc, which explains a whole lot of otherwise inexplicable things we see on our motorhomes.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #42

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
I think all 21 owners are going to feel the same way. There will be a lot of complaints and they will change it on the 22's. The 21 owners will be stuck with a change that is worthless! Never thought I would go back to the modern features of the 02 Travel Supreme to flash safety lights. Heck, it took me that long to finally get a kitchen window back.

Tags
photos, entegra