Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-25-2020, 10:54 AM   #15

Chuck

Does that mean the china closet is gone again or just that the option is gone and it is now a standard?

Gary
Demco Baseplate, Demco Toad Light system, 73 de W5FI
Gary.Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2020, 11:33 AM   #16

Gary,
The club decor didn’t have anything to do with the hutch.
I don’t understand why Entegra would do away with the club decor package. It really dressed up the Mh pretty much same as 2017s before they did away with the corbels etc.
Rollin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:42 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
I would still love to see a 40 foot tag axle all electric coach like Newmar has. For those of us that may be looking to downsize a bit, that would be a sweet spot.
Me, too. I have a 2014 DLQ Anthem that is a very good motorhome. But, I would love to find a 40’ with a tag axel.
And something with less hi tech in terms of all the electronics, macerator dump system, and iPad controls. I own a couple
of very nice stick and brick homes that are worth much more than my motorhome and they do not have electric shades, or a touch pad
to turn off the lights or adjust the heat. Very simple and also very nice. Pulling down a shade by hand or turning on a light with a switch is not
a daunting task......
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:50 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
FWIW, spent about an hour shooting the breeze with Brett, NIRVC owner, last night. We talked about a number of topics and I was amazed how data driven his approach is. That said, he indicated that finally, Entegra did not significantly over build in 2020.

That would suggest you won’t see large stocks at dealerships along with large end of year price reductions. Then he showed me the numbers to back that perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Yep, long way to go, it's not even winter yet. The last 2 years not a word was leaked until The Perry rally in March. Much like you, if everyone waited until a leak of the 21' what would they do with all of the dealer ordered 20's?

We waited for the 19's at Perry, liked what we saw and ordered one. Might plan a trip to Perry for the rally, see the unavailing of the 21's. If not enough difference, great time to make a deal on a 20 closeout.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:10 PM   #19

Well if he is right it will buck the industry trend.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:40 PM   #20

My wish list is that they remodel the 2021 airstream serenity to have the beautiful bright white and clutch blue interior like the NEST. No more laminate wood look please .

Also , can the globetrotter have a hatch and bunk over twins?
The globetrotter’s grey interior needs tweaking . It would be gorgeous with a different laminate . Again bright white walls and cabinet would be better than the muted pinky grey wood grain .
New camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:06 AM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by New camp View Post
My wish list is that they remodel the 2021 airstream serenity to have the beautiful bright white and clutch blue interior like the NEST. No more laminate wood look please .

Also , can the globetrotter have a hatch and bunk over twins?

The globetrotter’s grey interior needs tweaking . It would be gorgeous with a different laminate . Again bright white walls and cabinet would be better than the muted pinky grey wood grain .

This would fit better in the Airstream forum, not Entegra.
Butte64 is offline   Reply With Quote