Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-15-2021, 05:56 PM   #29

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
CDL required?

I was under the impression that driving an RV greater than 45 feet in length requires a CDL in some states.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2021, 06:08 PM   #30

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 716 View Post
I was under the impression that driving an RV greater than 45 feet in length requires a CDL in some states.

The license doesn’t matter. The supposed maximum length for rv’s is 45’ in most states. Just don’t tell Newell. Nobody is there to enforce the laws.
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 06:51 PM   #31

Tiffin Owners Club
Naaw-the legal length limit is 45 feet. Believe that is a national law.

Hope they pay more attention to detail when building your coach!
Larrikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 03:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Hi Jeff - I know for a fact that the '22 Anthem heated floor is still off of the Aquahot. I agree that the electric pad would be a better option unless the electric at the campground is directly billed to you. The best option would be Oasis heated floors as the electric elements (2) would carry the floor at a campground and on the road the engine would keep them comfortable.

Gary - That must be the measuring device they use for DEF heads.

Still hoping to find out what the wait looks like for new orders. We had confirmation and an order number around July 5. Anyone else hearing back? We're trying to make holiday plans.

Tom
Ordered 44W 3/21/21 Started build yesterday delivery Mid October
bfridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 05:34 PM   #33

It's my understanding that California still requires a special drivers license for motorhomes 45' long. 44'11" makes more sense.
metzdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 06:15 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by metzdg View Post
It's my understanding that California still requires a special drivers license for motorhomes 45' long. 44'11" makes more sense.
I think the special license may be required over 40 feet.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 06:23 PM   #35

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by metzdg View Post
Actually, CA requires a “non-commercial” class B. The problem is, when you go to DMV they don’t know what you are talking about. You have to almost train them. It is for over 40 feet. You also need a physical. Got mine from a chiropractor. Go figure

Duncan Holt
14 Anthem
13 Buick Encore
Duncanholt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthem