Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-20-2022, 08:03 AM   #15

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Gary - It is on the right side corner when facing the TV. It is behind the TV (as "in the corner"). Perhaps the original description didn't work for you. No apology requested, just trying to answer the OP's question. Anyway, that is where they put mine without question.

Tom
Tom, there were many changes from the 19 to the 21. Enough so that I liked the changes and moved up to a 21 Cornerstones. They have moved the subwoofers many times just as you have experienced. They have placed them under the beds, which was a terrible location, under the dinette like in my 19 which was another terrible location loosing an entire cabinet, how dumb. There are so many out of the way place to install the subwoofers, I am glad to hear they started doing that on your 22. I am pleased with the behind the fireplace, totally out of the way and still functional. Giving up cabinets and pantries is for a subwoolfer make no sense. Your 22 location sounds like a move up as well.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2022, 09:35 AM   #16

Gary:
I ended up with the Bose 900 which fits quite well within the space allocated for the basic Bose tv speaker. Quite an improvement! The sub that is in our pantry appears to be the smaller of the 2 Bose subs which is the 500. I may upgrade to the 700 at some point but it is a much larger unit.

I think I can see that the 500 model sub MIGHT fit behind the TV in our unit as it is much smaller than what you described when responding to Ricci.

Bose Bass Module 500 stands at roughly 10” X 10” X 10” which gives the subwoofer a rather boxy design. It weighs 11 lbs.

Bose Bass Module 700 stands at 11.6” X 11.6” X “12.9 which gives it that same boxy design. It weighs around 30lbs.
Old 04-20-2022, 09:42 AM   #17

I am also going to try and mount the 700 surround speakers on either side of the theater seats.
I may also bump up the 500 sub to the 700 model but will need to relocate it as the 700 module will not fit in the pantry. Not sure the pantry is a good location anyway. Low frequencies are omnidirectional and I get that, but being in an enclosed space that abuts the giant solid fridge just does not seem to lend itself well to good performance...

In our sticks and bricks, I was heavily into home theater and had a very nice system. That was VERY tough giving that up but hopefully the lifestyle that full timing allows will make up that.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:39 AM   #18

2022 Entegra Anthem 44D Bose subwoofer location????

Quote:
Hi Van - We have a 2022 Anthem 44b and the sub woofer is on top of the cabinet that the TV sits on. (Right side corner facing the TV). Hope that helps.

Tom

Tom
I found it there as you said, right behind the TV. So now I need to find the sub volume control and turn it up some.
thanks!
Van

Edit, looking at the remote I see a bass button, that is probably what I need to hit.

Edit 2: It’s a lot easier than our last one:

To adjust bass:

1. On the remote control, press the Bass button: The light on the speaker blinks white three times (note this light is very dim)
2. Press the + or - button to increase or decrease the amount of bass
3. Press the Bass button to save your setting: The light on the speaker blinks white three times.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Hi Van - Glad that worked for you. How's that new coach doing? We have had a lot of teething issues but the coach overall seems to have good bones. If it wasn't for the supply chain issues this would have been a lot easier. Happy travels!

Tom and Annie
Old 04-21-2022, 10:26 PM   #20

Quote:
Hi Van - Glad that worked for you. How's that new coach doing? We have had a lot of teething issues but the coach overall seems to have good bones. If it wasn't for the supply chain issues this would have been a lot easier. Happy travels!

Tom and Annie

Tom
happy so far. Typical teething issues. Did have a DEF sensor failure, but got a replacement the next day. I really enjoy the extra horsepower when going up hills or on interstate on ramps. We have been in cold weather almost the entire time. So the heat works well. I did notice a fair amount of water (very wet rug) in my drivers side front bay after driving in the rain/snow the other day. So I need to figure out where that is coming in from. The shower water miser is excellent.

Tags
anthem, cat, entegra, location