Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-12-2021, 07:37 PM   #1

2022 Entegra Vision 29S two gray tanks - 1 valve?

We picked up our 2022 Entegra Vision 29S and although the NIRVC new owner training was adequate and I not sure about this one only having one gray dump valve as they noted. We just finished our second trip and used the kitchen sink more this time and Gray Tank 2 is showing about 1/3, even after the gray tank was dumped. Gray Tank 1 went to empty and so the question is....
Is there a hiding secondary gray tank pull valve as our previous ToyHauler had and where is it??? Thanks!!
TxMoores is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-12-2021, 08:45 PM   #2

I posted this a week or two ago for an owner of an "Accolade 37L" it seemed to have helped him, hopefully it will help you.

I've attached a link that may help you identify the release cable and location of the cable. I didn't read the post completely so apologies if it doesn't pertain to your situation.

Safe Travels!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BDzhsG1naX68hb
2017 Cornerstone 45B - FMCA-#489135
2012 Scion XB - Pushing hard
jrugarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:35 AM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
driver side between rear tires and wet bay
jregn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 06:34 AM   #4
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxMoores View Post
We picked up our 2022 Entegra Vision 29S and although the NIRVC new owner training was adequate and I not sure about this one only having one gray dump valve as they noted. We just finished our second trip and used the kitchen sink more this time and Gray Tank 2 is showing about 1/3, even after the gray tank was dumped. Gray Tank 1 went to empty and so the question is....

Is there a hiding secondary gray tank pull valve as our previous ToyHauler had and where is it??? Thanks!!

I believe this may be a glitch in the matrix on the floor plan settings. I will need to have one in front of me to walk you through the setting changes. If you give me a call at 404-314-9996 we can go through them and get that taken care of.
Thanks,
Justin
Collision Repair & Paint Restoration
Director of Training 770-628-5966
Justin Townley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 10:23 AM   #5

Thanks... I will be checking

after the rain stops I will be crawling back under the unit and will be giving Justin a call! thanks, and I will post the findings and photos.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:27 PM   #6

Found it! no handle

Thanks everyone for giving me pointers on where to look and what to look for, and it was found...
it was hiding as it appears to have left the factory without a nice gray handle (which has not been installed)

Old 01-10-2022, 06:14 PM   #7

That's very odd since the dump valves come with the handle attached and I can't think of a compelling reason an installer would want or need to remove it.

But you're right - it certainly does look MIA in that photo!
LWBAZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra, gray tank, tank, valve, vision