Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #15

I am scheduled to go into entegra on the last week of august 2016. I am glad the above poster had mentioned that entegra will just not just go through everything. I was under the impression that they do go over the entire coach to ensure it is perfect. as I have read on other manufactures when owners brought there coaches back to the factory they get them back better than new.
my list is building now and now knowing this I am going to write everything down along the way until my service date. I love my anthem... I am super picky and thats why I love entegra as it is high quality. although I am learning even there coaches have problems.

The biggest draw of me driving this coach almost 2,000 miles one way as I live on the west coach is that everything on my anthem is tight and working 100% as it should. thats a good feeling as thats why hopefully it will be worth my expense and 2 weeks of my time. now I know just to make sure I write everything down for them to look at...
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-19-2016, 07:41 AM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
When we took our coach in for PDI a couple months short of 2 years we had a list of about 30 items. Entegra took care of all of them. They also have a checklist they use to check things we never thought of. They found wood finish blemishes we never noticed and some exterior blemishes we didn't see along with numerous other items. (It was almost a year ago so I don't recall all the things they found on their own).

I don't know what some people may call a "fine tooth comb" but as far as I'm concerned they used one on my coach. Very pleased with their process!

Vance & Robin
Dexter and Winston - Old English Sheepdog Security Service
2014 Entegra Anthem 42DEQ
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:43 AM   #17

Entegra Owners Club
When I made my 2 year service appointment, I took the last spot for the first week in October. Can Entegra do the 2 year maintenance on the Spartan chassis there now, or should I schedule a time to go to Charlotte for that?
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:08 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
When I made my 2 year service appointment, I took the last spot for the first week in October. Can Entegra do the 2 year maintenance on the Spartan chassis there now, or should I schedule a time to go to Charlotte for that?
Spartan has two service techs on site at the Entegra Service Center, they should be able to do what you need, just put that request on your list that you will summit to the Entegra Service Dept.
AlKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:46 AM   #19

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al S. View Post
Spartan has two service techs on site at the Entegra Service Center, they should be able to do what you need, just put that request on your list that you will summit to the Entegra Service Dept.
Thanks!
2021 Grand Cherokee Summit
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:42 PM   #20

I just scheduled mine for June 26-30, 2017. I'm hoping to take care of most problems as they occur e.g. I have 3 new fans and mounting kits for the roof units on the way from Entegra. We also had a number of warranty items taken care of in Bend last fall. We'll take the toad and spend some time doing factory visits and taking in the attractions around Middlebury as that's a part of the country we are not familiar with.
2020 Chevy Tahoe, etrailer XHD 10500 tow bar, Demco SMI AirForce 1.
seeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #21

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Entegra knows what items to check on a PDI in addition to your punch list. These are items they have compiled from other coaches on PDI's and know things that need correcting that we are not even aware of.
This was our experience as well. They have a comprehensive checklist with things I wouldn't have thought of and fixed some things I didn't know weren't right.

OTOH, we also had a list things we knew weren't right and those were added to the work order so it's both - their standard list and your unique one.

Great experience