Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Entegra Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-17-2022, 03:27 AM   #1

Entegra Owners Club
A BIG shout out to all that contribute

As most may know, I know the Classics inside out and backwards. But due to life's set backs, I have not used my 21 enough to experience many things.
Getting ready to leave for NIRVC and Entegra, I was trying to get Pandora radio from my phone to play on the dash stereo. Being a Classic person, I was plugging the phone into the dash USB port like a thumb drive in the Classics. Then I remembered a post about dropping Sirus and Bluetoothing Pandora for free with commercial free weekends. Paired my phone and what do you....stereo.

Also Larry's post a while back about the communication wire at the transfer switch that sometimes will not let the generator talk to the Vega Touch. Remembering that post got me to NIRVC in 100 degree weather with AC while traveling and spending the night when the generator would not talk to the Vega Touch.

Nowabeachbum for his sharing his years of experience in the AC business. And Don, for his expertise in batteries and charging that, I am sorry to say, his shard experience is coming in to play currently more than I had hoped for.

I just wanted thank everybody that I have read your posts for contributing and making my setup of a newer model much easier. THANK YOU!
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-17-2022, 07:27 AM   #2

Chuck, it’s most, if not all of us that need to say THANKS.
Your input has been invaluable regardless of the model year. And the contribution from all, is what makes the forum a valuable resource.
Hope you get those issues resolved.

Safe Travels.
bevandtomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:32 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Ditto on that. Chuck, your inputs here have been incredibly helpful.

By the way, I do the same thing on my classic, running Pandora on my phome and playing it into the dash via Bluetooth.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:58 AM   #4

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Chuck, even though we downsized from our Anthem to a Class C, I still enjoy the Entegra forum. Your posts (as well as those from many others) are applicable to all manner of RVs. Safe travels to NIRVC and Entegra! You need to use that 21 before trading for a 23[emoji1]
Old 08-17-2022, 12:36 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
Chuck, you are the glue that holds the Entegra Owners Forum together! Thanks for all your efforts!
Nowabeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:25 PM   #6

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Ditto on that. Chuck, your inputs here have been incredibly helpful.

By the way, I do the same thing on my classic, running Pandora on my phome and playing it into the dash via Bluetooth.
Marc, to show how outdated I am. I had several thumb drives loaded with Jimmy Buffett, etc. Don't change MH, the thumb drives disappear
Old 08-17-2022, 04:51 PM   #7

Entegra Owners Club
I’m very glad you’re getting out in your “new” coach! Our next outing will be like yours, first stop is NIRVC.

Safe travels!
TXBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 06:05 PM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBart View Post
I’m very glad you’re getting out in your “new” coach! Our next outing will be like yours, first stop is NIRVC.

Safe travels!
Thanks Vance, Really enjoying getting it on the road, You're another one I owe a big thanks to with your expertise on setting up the new Bose system. If it were not for you, I would still be listening to stereo instead of nice surround sound.
Old 08-17-2022, 08:35 PM   #9

Ditto to ALL of you. As a “classic” owner waaaaaay back in 2012 this group was fantastic and still are at helping!! It really scares me to think about I’d probably not be RVing anymore due to frustration!! Now I feel like I know my classic so well our conversations always come back to (and yes it’s from my wife even) “you know this coach too well and can fix almost anything!” All of you are owed my most sincere THANK YOU!
Old 08-18-2022, 06:03 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Chuck, I agree with thanking all. I have learned so much from all the people willing to share their experience and skills. And you certainly do that Chuck. I have learned much from you.

It is time for you to right a manual. Chuck’s guide to what you need to do to your Entegra each year. Or have done.

I know I am on the receiving end of this forum. About 100 to 1. I think any good forum is that way. You get far more than you give.

Thanks All.
Sold 2017 Entegra Cornerstone B
RVFunlovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 11:07 AM   #11

Chuck
we all have experiences and connections that can help others. We're all in this together.
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 11:54 AM   #12

Ditto, Chuck.
The wealth of knowledge on this board is priceless. Thanks to al who share their experiences.

Chuck, I will be at the mothership Sunday night.
buddy110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 02:45 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy110 View Post
Ditto, Chuck.
The wealth of knowledge on this board is priceless. Thanks to al who share their experiences.

Chuck, I will be at the mothership Sunday night.
Fantastic! I will be here until Wed. morning.
Old 08-25-2022, 02:54 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobox View Post
Fantastic! I will be here until Wed. morning.

Chuck, if you come my way I have a free full hook up site for you to layover if you need it. I'm in the Greater Peoria area. It's not fancy but it's concrete with 50 amp with sewer hook up. Even a pile of fire wood if you want a fire.
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tribute